jozard

6 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Worst batteries ever

posted byjozard on 03/25/2014

Well, they do work and power up things. For a little bit. They last for such a short time! I've been using them with my Apple keyboard and track pad, and after about a month or two they wouldn't even last a whole day(!), while a normal rechargeable battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great capo, only for a classic guitar

posted byjozard on 12/23/2013

Great capo, good pressure, comfortable and strong. I bought a few of these. The build quality is also pretty good for the price. Strings dont buzz. Easy to take in and out. only fits classic guitars. Sometimes the spring falls out of place, but its easy ... Read more

0 0 0

• Works well

posted byjozard on 12/23/2013

Converts 220V to 110V perfectly well. I usually suspect such products, so before I plugged a real appliance into it i first tested it with a volt-meter, which showed it produced 109V, which is great. Maybe not the strongest build quality i'd imagine. ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great afordable case

posted byjozard on 04/14/2013

Very good material. Very accurate fit on the phone. Thin enough so it doesn't bother thick earphone plugs and side button pressing. It also doesnt suffer from the problem of some cases, that sometimes dont slip into the pocket easily. This one is alright ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great product

posted byjozard on 08/23/2011

1. it sticks pretty strongly (when you put some water on it just before you stick it) 2. it has perfect grip over my Galaxy S I9000 phone. 3. easy to plug the phone in and out of it. 4. the build quality seems actually pretty okay! 1. when driving, the ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great product

posted byjozard on 07/19/2011

1. The sound is great, rich bass and nice sound in general. 2. They're very comfortable in the ear. They come with 3 sizes of lugs, and my size was the smallest, and it fits perfectly. 3. The build quality is great, they don't seem cheap at all. The cable ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections