jcma87

7 141

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Awesome, easy to install

posted byjcma87 on 08/14/2017

Pros:Easy to install, excellent illumination, the quality of materials are acceptable Cons:the included switches are not as good as the lamps (assembly)

Impression: Good quality,Useful,Great price;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• I'd buy it again

posted byjcma87 on 06/21/2017

Pros: Very simple to use and great range of operation Cons: none

Impression: Very good,Satisfied,Good Quality of materials;

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• Hard to set and adjust

Pros: Good price Cons: Hard to Set, the instruction mannual is not clear, you cant know if the device is operating or not, i bought it form mexico, phone company telcel, the apn set must be as shown: pw,123456,apn,internet.itelcel.com,,,334020#. 2... Read more

Impression: Hard to set,Dificult to use;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very reliable

Pros: Es muy facil de montar y de usar, el material es de buena calidad Cons:la contratuerca es muy gruesa lo que ocasiona que solo agarre 1 o 2 cuerdas del tornillo de 1/4.

Impression: lo que esperaba,Muy útil;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excelente calidad

Pros: Los materiales son de buena calidad, no le piden nada a los accesorios originales Go pro, estoy muy conforme con ellos. Cons: los tornillos no aprietan del todo por lo que te queda la sensacion de que tu camara no esta bien fija del todo, el... Read more

Impression: Great quality;

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• More than i expected

posted byjcma87 on 05/19/2017

Pros: The contol has 2 buttons and a slide-cover to protect them, works great for controlling any kind of loads as lightning, garage doors, electro-valves, etc < 10 Amp, the distance range of operation is great (about 15 meters -45 ft) Cons: It a... Read more

Impression: quality,Good made, Engineering;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Ill get more

posted byjcma87 on 04/03/2017

Pros: Good quality of materials, small, intuitive, discrete, easy to use, great range of operation. Cons: Not IP65, not users manual. I bought this item form Mexico, the customer service is great, my package arrived on time (about 20 days) and im... Read more

Impression: Good Quality of materials;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere