capple2

7 168

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good quality garden light

posted bycapple2 on 08/07/2017

I really like the black frame and circular motif design of this light. It charges well and is brighter than most other solar powered garden lights I have seen. I did not read the description carefully and thought that it included 2 units. To be is... Read more

Impression: Bright,Useful,Practical;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Happy with the earring

It's a beautiful looking earring, and it does appear to be worth more than the cost. I was surprised to only receive one earring, I did not read the description carefully. If you want two earrings, be sure to order two of them.

Impression: Beautiful;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent value, good quality product and lots of fun

You can change the feeling of an entire room by using these bulbs. The spinning mechanism works very well and it is so colorful! The brightness of the light is quite good too. The price may seem high, but remember that you get 3 bulbs included.

Impression: Fun;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Inexpensive gift item

The price is very low and the keychain flashlight is good quality. My daughter attached it to her backpack which gets a lot of wear and tear, and the light still functions well. She thinks it's a very cute toy. The light is also very bright.

Impression: Good value;

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works well, and my children love it

My daughters love this gift item, it writes well for secret messages and for secret drawings. The light inside the pen is blacklight, so the secret messages can be read with any blacklight UV light source. The pen also writes on skin! :)

Impression: good,Fun;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Worked for me

posted bycapple2 on 06/01/2017

With a device like this, it is hard to tell if it is working. I like that this one has an LED that slowly pulsates to let you know it is active. Very easy to install, you just plug it in and it starts working. I put mine in a basement that had and... Read more

Impression: works,Easy to use,quiet;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very satisfied with these bulbs

posted bycapple2 on 05/16/2017

I tried these bulbs in two sockets where other lower quality bulbs didn't work, and this bulb worked! The light is brighter than I expected, and brighter than most other LED bulbs I previously tried. The price seemed a bit high when I first looked... Read more

Impression: Bright,compact,Buena calidad de luz;

27 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere