DX » Community » Reviews » 11023066's reviews

9 212

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • cheap for what it is

posted by11023066 on 05/23/2017

Pros: price Cons: is very small, i think it will be too small to put in some car frame or bike Buyed to put on both my car and bike, but is too small so i need to modify it

Impression: cheap and quite acurrate;

18 0

ViewMore Hide

• bit price for the quality

pros: usefull, small, the leds are helpfull Cons: lack of something to control the movement of the camera when going inside something curved, quality of image is not the best, pricey buyed 2. one came wit fungus in the lens but i will not return a... Read more

Impression: Useful;

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• good purchase

Pros: small, work well Cons: the codes passed very fast, can be readed at all, the leds need to be on the other side of the board,pricey is a good card for what it does, maybe a reduction of price will be good

Impression: good for older harware;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• good purchase

Pros: small, work well Cons: the codes passed very fast, can be readed at all, the screen need to be on the other side of the board,pricey is a good card for what it does, maybe a reduction of price will be good

Impression: Good enough;

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• good purchase

Pros: small, work well Cons: the codes passed very fast, can be readed at all, the leds need to be on the other side of the board,pricey is a good card for what it does, maybe a reduction of price will be good

Impression: good;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• not good for the price

Pros: the design of the propeller is similar to one of coolermaster Cons: small (for the price) lack of potence, no moves more air than other fans of 80 mm. the tachometer is not working buyed it because it was similar to one of cooler master, but... Read more

Impression: plain fan;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• good purchase, bit pricey

Pros: it glues well, it do what is meant to Cons: bit pricey Other thoughts:the box came al smashed, also the tube of glue, but no leaks at all. it understandable due to the shipment in a an envelope, but next time maybe it will splatter al the glue

Impression: OK,looks promising;

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• good purchase

Pros: really huge sheet, more than enogh to use wherever you need, comes sealed in two sheets of plastin into a bag of plastic cons: none up to now Buyed this for replace on vrms, rams and gpus of various video cards. i hope it not degrade over i... Read more

Impression: Looks durable;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Godd purchase

pros:small, very adaptable to various places Cons: not sure if pure copper, but al least is heavy enough to believe it is buyed to use on vrm or rams of vga cards, or anithing else, dont think i will use it on main ram like it is promoted. i it be... Read more

Impression: Good product,Looks good;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere