DX » Community » Reviews » rndq2cv6fovkx's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Best carbonfiber sticer what i every seen.

posted byrndq2cv6fovkx on 01/07/2014

Pros: My car is now an autobot! The adhesive on the back is really strong. The build quality is perfect: it's a sort of metal-plastic combination, it feels very durable. The size is nice: it's about as big as the logo on my Seat, so I took it off and ... Read more

0 0

• It`looks really carbon fiber

Pros: 1.great looks (same as expensive 3d vinyls) 2.low price (compared to other products of this type) 3.big sheet of this sticker (makes it easy to cover bigger parts) 1.air bubbles while sticking, but they are removable, so not a big con 2. the glue ... Read more

0 0

• Good looking sticker

-High material -3D supraface -Resistant at scrathes -Easy to apply -Come with adesive -Looks very cool -Resistant on suprafaces,i put it on car elements,laptop,mobile etc and i don t have any problem with him,like i said before very resistant and protective ... Read more

0 0

• Beutiful ear rings for girl friend

Pros: These earrings are really cute. My wife loves them. Price is good, as a matter of fact, more than good, excellent. Really quality solid made. One big positive thing is that ear pin is from silver, so you won’t have any problem with rash or any other ... Read more

0 0

• Good stuff

The mesh material is very good. The watch is well built, does not have any kind of detail of manufacture. The multiple colours are fantastic. The size of the clock is perfect not excessively large for a woman which fits very well. looks fancy, shiny. ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections