DX » Community » Reviews » 11278392's reviews

6 147

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Well balanced spinner

posted by11278392 on 09/18/2017

This spinner have surprisingly good performance for being lightweight. The typical three point balance spinners are heavier and but more stress on your thumb. The two point spinner give a better solid grip in my opinion.

Impression: Lightweight,Durable,Performance;

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• Easy to use reliable wristband

posted by11278392 on 09/18/2017

Xiamoi wristband is easy to use, long battery life and reliable consistent measurements. I tried this one a couple of weeks and ordered two more for my family members. Seeing steps, pulse and sleep in the app give a valuable understanding of my... Read more

Impression: Easy,smart,Reliabke;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Best fitness tracker

posted by11278392 on 09/11/2017

The best fitness tracker I have tried regarding long battery life and comfortable to wear. It does what it should do with excellence, keeping track of steps, sleep time and logging pulse when instructed to do so. The display is tiny with just and... Read more

Impression: excellent,comfort,Stability;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• High difficulty level model

posted by11278392 on 09/11/2017

One of the most difficult models with many small pieces. A fun challenge for the experienced hobbyist who tried other more easy models.

Impression: difficult,Small pieces;

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• Precision assembly challenge

posted by11278392 on 06/22/2017

Nice model for a challenging time to build with small parts. Using a good magnifier with a lamp is recommended. The instructions for this series of models are a bit difficult to follow which makes it an even more fun challenge.

Impression: difficult,Challenging;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good quality gadget for restless people

posted by11278392 on 06/22/2017

Overall good quality material, durable and fun to use. I gave it to a retired friend (80 year old) who loved it. Not just a kids toy, good training tool.

Impression: Fun;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere