Jczkool321

10 1

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Best Card on the Market

posted byJczkool321 on 01/12/2013

It is a true Class 10! It gets write speeds of about 20 MB/s and read speeds of more than 25 MB/s, which is incredible for a class 10 SD card. It is well built, solid, and waterproof(mine went through the wash and no files were lost). It has more... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Amazing for the price

posted byJczkool321 on 07/12/2011

-Great build quality, solid connectors and a very nice cable. -Good HD Video output from my camera at 1080p. -Very long, great for big TVs. -The connectors fit perfectly into all devices I've used the card on. -Video seems a bit choppy, but that I... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Awesome Class 10 Memory Card

posted byJczkool321 on 07/12/2011

-Fast read/write speeds. Truly a class 10 memory card. -Read speeds are 20MB/s and write speeds are around 18MB/s. -The card looks great, looks like a genuine product. -Build quality isn't perfect, the transfer speeds are a bit inconsistent, as I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• So cool

posted byJczkool321 on 06/11/2008

-Very small, even though it has a screen bigger than a iPod Classic. -Touch screen can be calibrated for easier use. -It has a (game) tetris on it -Long battery life (i have not had it for very long but I can tell it lasts a while.) -Great camera,... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Worth it

posted byJczkool321 on 05/28/2008

I think this is a great price for this type of magnets. I have run into these a while ago, but they were $15 a pair. i ordered six of these and have sold many to make a profit. DX has great prices on all of their stuff but this is very low. if you... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A great buy, Very fun.

posted byJczkool321 on 12/15/2007

Works on every somewhat new TV. 3/4 of all TVs in my house. Can be used in pranks. I used it for 2 things, Going to a friend's house an shutting his TV down during a movie, and i pointed it into my neighbor's window and muted, then shut his TV One... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Get more than you pay for.

posted byJczkool321 on 11/26/2007

A very bright laser. probably the best and smallest you can get for this price. Very small, about half as small as my pinky but it produces a lot of light. Great for mounting on airsoft guns and fun to play with. Adjustable beam with and focus if... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Pretty cool

posted byJczkool321 on 09/26/2007

Great fun for making pointless notes or drawing on yourself. Ink lasts very long i have had it for over a month and it hasn't dried up. very bright little light. And a great price. The light sometimes stops working and i need to adjust the LED and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Buy!

posted byJczkool321 on 08/22/2007

Can clearly see beam in smoke or in a well light room. Dot can be seen from a few blocks away during daytime. Feels like it has a nice strong build, pops baloons. Focused very well. Not so bright that it blinds you if the beam hits you in the eye.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• works great and is cheep for what you get

posted byJczkool321 on 08/16/2007

-Great for note passing in class, if the teacher got the note they couldn't read it. -ink seems to last a ling time -not harmful to skin I have a bad button that i need to fix every 5 minutes but for $1.60 nothing else Could have been a brighter... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere