juniorrr

5 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • The Real Beast

posted byjuniorrr on 03/01/2014

- excellent quality both the car and controller with no cheap plastic - really powerfull motor with proportional control (you can go slower or faster depending on how much you press the trigger) - 5 gears that can be switched during the run or before ... Read more

0 0

• Great "Eyes" for your project

posted byjuniorrr on 03/01/2014

- easy to use - good quality - great accuracy - needs just 2 data pins - looks stylish (No 5 :) - none found yet For all Arduino beginners and developers this is a must have. It only needs two arduino pins to operate so it can be used even with smaller ... Read more

0 0

• Very nice piece!

posted byjuniorrr on 09/01/2011

- price is unbeatable. Here in Slovakia i highly doubt that someone will be able to replace battery at similar price, so i will rather buy a new watch :D - made my mother very happy - looks good, nice metal casing - in my mom's opinion big pro is that ... Read more

0 0

• Excellent piece

posted byjuniorrr on 08/01/2011

- Nice materials - Really nice design - Feels very solid - massive and nicely heavy - Easily adjustable length - Package is very nice too - would be a nice present - the only I have found so far is that second hand will not stop while adjusting the time ... Read more

0 0

• Excellent thing at excellent price :)

posted byjuniorrr on 11/26/2010

- perfect toy for kid of any age (the older the better :) - great idea, i can play with it anytime - no cons, its great I bought this for my sister as a present and my first try with Dealextreme. Order was delivered without problems. She is very happy ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections