Fingold

7 155

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • E29 health bracelet black

posted byFingold on 11/09/2017

I waited a few weeks before reviewing this item to test it out properly. Its the first one i have owned so i don't have anything to compare it with but i find it works well measuring heart rate and blood pressure throughout the day and night if an... Read more

Impression: Good quality,Comfortable;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Type-C Multi-function SD TF Three-in-one USB OTG Card Reader

posted byFingold on 10/20/2017

Takes both micro SD and standard size SD cards reads files no problems, tried it on my TV and played mp3 mp4 and showed my photos fine. Its good handy device i think. No cons does what its supposed to.

Impression: Useful,Multifunctional;

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• Naxtop screen protector

posted byFingold on 10/20/2017

Tough and non scratch i purchased this to replace the factory fitted protector that was on my Oukitel U16 Max when i got it, as that one scratched easy. The Naxtop one is great but maybe a bit too rigid to fit as nicely as it could on this phone a... Read more

Impression: Good quality;

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• "30000mAh" Solar Powered Battery Bank + Compass - Orange

posted byFingold on 10/11/2017

Good size powerbank both in capacity and to carry around its about the size of big screen mobile phone, it charges all things that use usb to charge and more with a usb connection adapter. Charges my devices quickly just as if using a plug in its... Read more

Impression: good power bank;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Micro USB M to 90' Angled Micro USB M Charging Cable

posted byFingold on 09/10/2017

I bought this so my Bluetooth headphones could borrow some extra power from my mobile phones big battery when needed, good small cable to carry in your pocket and it does the job great to keep me listening longer it will reverse charge anything a... Read more

Impression: does the job;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Oukitel U16 Max Great phone for a good price.

posted byFingold on 08/24/2017

For just under £100 I feel this phone has all the features I will need for the foreseeable future, easy to use on Android 7 stuff just works and easy to see what your doing on the big screen, fast at doing a few tasks at once and hardly makes a in... Read more

Impression: Awsome!;

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• Mirascreen 2.4G HDMI Wi-Fi Display Dongle AirPlay DLNA Miracast

posted byFingold on 08/10/2017

Pros Does its job really well, nice clear picture and sound to my TV from my Android 5.1tablet, inexpensive, arrived in UK in only 6 days in fact got to me quicker than details arrived on the tracking site. very happy with my item and choosing DX... Read more

Impression: good;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere