Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » 11471141's reviews

11 258

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Eats batteries, but lenses give beautiful light!

posted by11471141 on 01/11/2018

I bought this laser because an acquaintance of mine bought one off the streets for 10$, and I was curious how this one would hold up against it. Before i begin the pros and cons list, i want to say that if you put one of the lenses on the laser, i... Read more

Impression: Beautiful,Easy,Pretty cheap;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Quite bright, decent quality, nice price.

I bought this one and a 12 led model, because they're so cheap, and i wanted to compare! The 12 led one definitely outputs more (visible) light, but it's also around 1 euro more expensive. Now, down to the review of this 9 led one. For 1,93 euro a... Read more

Impression: Decent quality,Works as expected,Very cheap;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Quite bright, decent quality, nice price.

I had my expectations set low for this cheap flashlight, but it turned out to be better than i built it up in my head to be. It's really easy to use, all i needed to do to begin shining was unscrewing the back of the flashlight, and inputting 3 it... Read more

Impression: good,solid,quite bright;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice working arduino pro mini and ch340 module

posted by11471141 on 09/23/2017

I recently bought this here, and I received it between the estimated time of arrival. It wasn't very fast, but good enough. I've had faster and slower. For some people it's a pro, for some a con, but the pins don't come presoldered. Personally I a... Read more

Impression: Fun,Pretty cheap;

15 0

ViewMore Hide

• Really cheap and awesome leds

posted by11471141 on 09/21/2017

These led's are really cheap and awesome! They save a lot of energy and thus money. They output a bit less light then the old 20w halogen, with only 10% of the power. They also hardly get hot at all. 3 led's were dead on arrival (doa), but i the i... Read more

Impression: Cheap;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works fine

posted by11471141 on 09/03/2017

Bought for use with arduino. It does what it is supposed to do. It was delivered in about 2 weeks from china to the Netherlands, so pretty fast. Some pro's: -It's really cheap -It's on a small pcb that reduces the pins from 6 to 4 -No resistors... Read more

Impression: good,functioning;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice cheap lcd display

I bought this lcd screen to use with my arduino nano (also bought and reviewed here), and at first i found it really hard to use. That's because there are 9 pins on the board, but mostly because the coding was hard, especially since i was a lcd is... Read more

Impression: Cheap,tricky;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• A normal arduino nano, but nice.

It's just a normal Arduino Nano. But, they're very versatile and easy to use, especially on a breadboard. The price is a bit below average I guess, I've found them about 1$ cheaper on ebay, but on dx.com I know for sure that I will not be scammed,... Read more

Impression: Cheap,versatile,ready to use;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very useful

It's a temperature sensor what does what it is supposed to do. Connecting it to my Arduino and programming it was a bit tough for me at first because i'm a beginner, but it works as advertised. Its a big pro that it's waterproof. That helps. It's... Read more

Impression: good,Cheap;

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very Basic And Simple, But it Works.

Well, what can I say, it's a very cheap Chinese car charger. It's one of the cheapest I found online, and it works as promised! I've only had it for a few days and tested it two times, but so far it does it's job really well and it works exactly I... Read more

Impression: Cheap,Useful;

15 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere