kmaks

5 12

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Excellent walkie talkie

posted bykmaks on 11/17/2013

Powerful walkie talkie with great functionality. It allows you to transmit and receive your voice in 2 bands UHF 400-480 Mhz and VHF 136-175 Mhz and listen commercial radio from 65 to 108 MHz. Excellent build quality. Very loud speaker. Good sensitivity ... Read more

1 0 5

• Good lightbulb.

posted bykmaks on 06/11/2013

This diode bulb build from high quality materials - metall, glass and plastic. Build quality is very good. I think that 600-700 lumens for this bulb it`s real. Bulb emits very bright light, feels like 60 watts incandescent lamp. Color temperature is warm ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good headlamp.

posted bykmaks on 03/26/2013

I like that the lamp uses build-in rechargeable battery. The straps around the head are very good, in other models that I tried they sometime tend to come loose. I also like that this headlamp without batterypack on the back of your head and therefore ... Read more

0 0 0

• Multifunctional home security

posted bykmaks on 09/04/2012

It really works without problems.The device has a high power gsm module that works where do not work cell phones. The home security has a lot of options, but thanks to the detailed user manual, is not difficult to install and configure the device. This ... Read more

2 0 4

• Good device for good price

posted bykmaks on 08/25/2012

Ergonomic mouse with a beautiful design. Good in my mid-size hand. Convenient location of the buttons forward, back. The scroll wheel allows you to not only move the page up, down, but right and left. This mouse have 2 AA batteries, but light weight. ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections