norkadia

31 6

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Genuine confirmed....

posted bynorkadia on 01/15/2009

they come in a 4-pack Very cheap, like 30ù less than the packages sold in Wester Europe Universal fit for all Gillette razors Genuine, almost 100% sure. Boxes have the serial number on the right side, blades are aligned correctly none for the moment ... Read more

0 0

• Works very well

posted bynorkadia on 10/14/2008

* very cheap * easy to use * display LCD is easy to read. * accuracy is acceptable * little * in fact, it's so little that you can hide it anywhere (I use mine to read soil temperature of plants) * build quality is not 100% * little is a PRO, but also ... Read more

4 0

• Works very well

posted bynorkadia on 10/14/2008

* Cleans my television, pda, phone,... * Packaged in handy little plastic bags * It's little, you can put it anywhere and it's always handy to have it with you * takes dust from almost every surface, without leaving any trails * none * yes...one : once ... Read more

0 0

• Good looks.... good price.... good quality

posted bynorkadia on 07/24/2008

- In the past weeks, I ordered 10-15 of these for friends and co-workers... none failed and even the non-technical people understand how it works ! A+ OK :) - It's white, like a normal cartridge - It loads fast - price couldn't be better - the packaging ... Read more

0 0

• yes...blue large watch !

posted bynorkadia on 07/03/2008

- it's blue - it has all the things a man wants in a watch and will never use - it comes in a plastic casing for protection - it's big, but it isn't heavy - Like all other watches in the same style at DX... none Yes, OK, it's big and it's full of buttons.... Read more

0 0

• yep.... this is a good watch

Most of these watches are somewhat poorly finished... the colour is fainted or those "man made diamonds" look so fake that everybody thinks you received it free with a pack dorito's. BUT : this one is different ! The strap is easely bendable ... Read more

0 0

• Good looks.... good price.... good quality

- Actually good build quality for a watch this cheap - It looks darker than on the pictures overhere (it has a dark/bronze like bracelet) - It just works... you don't have to read a misspelled "some kind of English" kinda manual - there are ... Read more

0 0

• Pretty good for the price

- the look.. not cheap, not bling, just good. - you get a lot of functions for a small price - the plastic strap looks hard to handle, but after you wear the watch a day, it feels kinda nice - the first one I received had a problem with the analog part ... Read more

0 0

• Pretty fun stuff

posted bynorkadia on 06/14/2008

- The unit itself is made of metal and the build quality is rather good - Lies nice in the hand... with batteries included it's heavy - you can focus at any distance - yes...it burns things :) none really. Yes, one : if there was a bundle with laser, ... Read more

0 0

• Worth the price

posted bynorkadia on 06/05/2008

- The price is attractive for a housing that has both usb and e-sata - The look is also nice... compared to all those aluminium boxes in 1 colour. - Came with a sleeve that is not faux-leather, but some sort of strange feeling soft and a bit elastic plastic.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections