Chiri4

6 1

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great quality!!

posted byChiri4 on 05/12/2014

Excelent product. It fits perfectly (i have a big head, but it not hurts me like other ones). The quality its awesome, resistant and with a pretty look. The GoPro's fix part, is solid and can resist a lot of hits. The headband has a silicone on to... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• The best speaker.

posted byChiri4 on 02/25/2014

ENG: - This speaker is elegant and beatiful, you can carry it everywhere that you go. - The sound it's excelent, it's powerfull having this little dimension and the bass are incredible.. - It's very easy to connect with the bluetooth device. ESP:... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good for this price

posted byChiri4 on 06/08/2011

-Aluminium baseball bat is very light and manageable -It have a electrical blue and that's cool -It have good aluminium quality -Non-slip handle -Good sound of metal when you hit a ball -If you hit hard a hard object you will dent it easily -Non a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Not bad!

-That's a simple earphone and microphone. -It have a normal quality of sound -All the people can hear me good with this microphone. -It have a silicon cable -Nice adjustment of the phones to the head -Connectors are good and you can difference one... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Awesome price!

-Very good quality for this price -Useful in all the soldering aspects -You can use more than 100 time and its works likes the first day! -Sometimes welding rod absorbs, does not engage in the button -Also, no have any problem because it's simply... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good for this price

-Cheap for the quantity of leds -Leds are bright white -Comfortable -You got a very good light -Normal quality of rubber -Its big -With the 42 leds working 2 hours, the batteries go down and you waste its fastly -The plastic can break easily -It a... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere