evilalex

4 12

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Speed test

posted byevilalex on 07/14/2013

Sturdy unit in a metal case. Nice styling and USB3 interface. No light indicator of any kind which is a bit of a bummer but not really a major con. Reasonably fast for the price, probably one of the best speed flash drives in this price bracket. a... Read more

0 0 0

• Excellent value for money

posted byevilalex on 08/16/2010

This is great for charging your iDevices while driving. When I bought it, given the price, I half expected this to have a cheap linear regulator inside so I broke it open and put it through the tests. To my surprise, this uses a switcher chip and... Read more

0 0 0

• Great for Media Center setups

posted byevilalex on 06/14/2010

The receiver dongle plugs into the keyboard for when you take it on the road so you don't lose it. Built in LiPo battery chargeable over USB. No drivers required! It's recognized as a HID on first insertion and working within seconds. The keyboard... Read more

0 0 11

• Great for resurecting iPods or any dead 1.8" micro

posted byevilalex on 06/14/2010

This adaptor when combined with SKU 39396 or any other such high capacity CF can be used to replace a 1.8" microdrive and turn your device into a solid state (no moving parts) device. the dimensions of this adaptor are the same as an actual I... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere