vlaine

7 2

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • I love it

posted byvlaine on 12/30/2013

I use it everyday for my aquarium light. It never failed me. It was easy to program and is tiny. The plug on the side is a good idea. It doesn't block the other outlet. The display is clear. Buttons are easy to push. This is my favourite timer. it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Not as good as my previous one

posted byvlaine on 12/30/2013

Compact keyboard and mouse. Very usefull for the media center. Fits in my hand. The keyboard is responding very well. This is my 3rd Lenovo remote of this model. This one doesn't look as good as my previous ones. I am not even sure if it is a real... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Finally. Perfect for my pool

posted byvlaine on 06/21/2011

This tester is perfect for my pool. You press on, put it in water and see the result instantly. When the screen displays x10, you multiply the shown result by 10. Much more precise than my salt tester stripes. And much faster. One of my stripe 4 I... Read more

2 1

ViewMore Hide

• The perfect project

posted byvlaine on 04/29/2009

The strip is very flexible and very thin. It can shape to about anything you want. I purchased to build add color to my lcd tv stand and the result is incredible. There is so many colors and color cycles. I can't get tired of it. I was not sure my... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Why pay more

The cable came in a pretty and professional looking box. The connector fits nicely into the Wii, not too tight, not too loose. It's cheap and working out of the box. Less experienced users may get confused with the red audio cable and the red But... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice kit

This kit is perfect. Every adapter is identified to help less experienced user. The bag is really useful and the items fit nicely in place. I don't need to carry anything else. Everything I may need is included in the kit. There is no con. items I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• The perfect missing item for my DSi

posted byvlaine on 04/28/2009

The pouch fit perfectly on my DSi. It is not too tight, not to loose. It is thick enough to protect the unit. Yet, it is thin enough to put it in your backpack or your purse. There is no strap included with the DSi so this strap is a must. The I I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere