ulysses90

4 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Excellent battery time.

posted byulysses90 on 06/17/2014

The charge is really good so the battery lasts a long time. I think I have charged it two times since I got it two months ago. (I don't use it very often though) The indicator LED could have had more than one mode, so it would have been nice to see if ... Read more

0 0

• Protects well and looks nice.

The pattern is very nice and it is good quality rubber or plastic in it. It is bendy so it is easier to fit onto the phone. Good shock absorbance. It could have been cheaper, but what can't be cheaper..? Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing ... Read more

0 0

• Works for silencing Cherry MX Keyboards

These are really good for silencing the slightly noisy mechanical keys on a mechanical keyboard. The price is excellent as it is a hundred sealing rings in it. They could have been slightly smaller in inner diameter, but as this is not the planned use ... Read more

0 0

• Excellent

Works perfectly with up to four controllers. I have only tried with 3. The setup can be a small hassle, but not that hard when you read the forums. With an extra program called xboxext.exe you can check battery status and turn the controller off. It is ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections