leeden22

12 1

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Protective Case for Xbox 360 controller

posted byleeden22 on 11/21/2012

The product came to me in a transparent package. It was very easy and simple to install onto the Xbox 360 controller. Now, my controller is perfectly protected. The color looks exactly like the photo shown. Feels nice to hold the controller The build ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good HDD Enclosure for XBox 360 Slim

posted byleeden22 on 11/21/2012

The plastic quality of this case is very good. Was able to fit an old xbox 120GB HDD perfectly. The look and feel is almost like the original one. The wording of XBOX360 on the case looks the original. The package for this case looks simple and nice. ... Read more

0 0 0

• ipod touch 4

posted byleeden22 on 09/08/2012

The item arrived with just a plastic cover. There is no smell to this item. It fitted my ipod touch 4 perfectly. From a distance, this case appears to look expensive and good. When holding the ipod, it feels comfortable and relax. There is no cons for ... Read more

0 0 0

• USB 2 Card reader

This is my second purchase of this item. It is good as it does what it should be doing reading various types of SDHC cards. 4GB, 8GB, 16GB and even 32GB SDHC of class 4 to class 10 could all be read. I am using brands like Transcend, Adata, Silicon Power ... Read more

0 0 0

• Portable USB 2.0 Card Reader

This item was delivered in a good condition. The package was sufficient to protect the reader. It was able to read my 4GB SDHC card as well as a 32GB mirco SDHC card class 10 without any problems. The transfer rate seemed to be reasonable and acceptable.... Read more

0 0 0

• Good Cover Case for Acer A200

The delivered case was in a good condition although it took 3.5 weeks. The description for this item was accurate. The case looks good and nice. It fitted my Acer A200 perfectly. When carrying around, it did protect the tablet properly. Perhaps there ... Read more

0 0 1

• Good build casing

posted byleeden22 on 04/24/2011

The product came in a clear plastic cover. It has no plastic smell. It feels expensive and looks great. It even looks better than some expensive ipod touch cases The white color truely complement your ipod touch. Seriously, there is a negative thing for ... Read more

0 0 0

• Ideal Product for everyone who owns an XBOX 360

The product came to me in a transparent packaging. It was simple to install onto the Xbox 360 controller. There was no smell to this product. It had a nice "silicon" feeling after installing it onto the Xbox 360 controller. Now I can be assured that there ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good Panasonic OEM battery

The package for this battery came in a good condition. There is even a plastic case that came along to protect the battery. The battery seems to work out of the box. It was fully charged when I inserted it into my TZ10. It works with my TZ10 with the ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good product

The item was received as a package in a very good condition. The item is priced well. The product does what it should be doing. The data transfer from my computer to a 4GB SD card seems to be fairly quick. It is light and easily storable. The plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections