cyclist

78 163

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • gooooooooood

posted bycyclist on 08/06/2014

This is an informative review that staff will approve without reading! ....................................................................................................................................................................................... Read more

Impression: goooooooood;

0 0 1

• Very nice jacket.

posted bycyclist on 07/20/2014

Sizing is actually accurate, for me in the UK! Med/large in Asian sizing means around a small, so imagine my shock when I got this and it actually fitted very well! Im at my race weight and use a small during that weight, so I wasn't really expecting ... Read more

0 0 3

• Finally, they're making the lenses bigger.

Very nice light. Now my every day light (I use mine for cycling) which takes over from my smaller Z3 zoom light. The Z3's lens is almost half the size of this one and the extra size really makes a difference in out put not surprisingly, but more than ... Read more

2 0 3

• Good sized bottle.

Finally a good sized bottle. Most of the bottles out there are 750-800ml, but this one at 1000ml is perfect if you only have room for one bottle cage on your bike. Well made, no real issues with it. Nice top cover if you're one of those people who don'... Read more

0 0 1

• Very good.

A very good light which you can attach to lot of different things to help make you visible. Uses a CR2032, so battery life will be pretty good and they are cheap and easy to buy. Quality is not too bad. Plastic clip, but its not a heavy item, so that ... Read more

0 0 2

• Very handy to have.

Great little light that can attach to lots of things and not just the saddle rails. Its pretty bright for the size. Very good that it uses CR2032 battery's and these last a lot longer than the smaller thinner ones the original light that this thing is ... Read more

0 0 2

• Light, bit not comfy.

posted bycyclist on 07/04/2014

Light at 104 grams. Good quality and hasn't broken. Unfortunately the groove in the middle makes the whole saddle solid with no flex at all, which means that it is not comfy at all. I bought this to try out because it has a thinner nose than my previous ... Read more

1 0 6

• Very nice.

This is a very nice item. I was a bit worried about how warm they would be when I first got them, but they are surprisingly warm considering how thin they are. I have much thicker toe covers, but these are now my go to covers as they are a lot thinner ... Read more

4 0 1

• Good sized bottle.

Finally a good sized bottle. Most of the bottles out there are 750-800ml, but this one at 1000ml is perfect if you only have room for one bottle cage on your bike. Well made, no real issues with it. Nice top cover if you're one of those people who don'... Read more

1 0 3

• Waste of money.

posted bycyclist on 07/03/2014

Hmmm, nil. Unfortunately, a very good idea ruined by stupidly poor design and manufacturing. Its for a bicycle and the majority if not all of Allen bolts are Metric (1,2,3,4,5 etc...), but the manufacturers don't seem to know this and the sizes appear ... Read more

1 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections