lemonduck

13 2

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Don't buy this

posted bylemonduck on 06/24/2016

I got this, plugged it into my car's 3.5mm jack and 12V to USB adapter, synced it to my phone and played music off my phone and hear....noise. It was not nice on the ears. Looking at other reviews, it's a gamble whether or not you get a working it... Read more

Impression: Crap;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great case but...

posted bylemonduck on 06/24/2016

The case is great, but over time the case leather stretches and the cover doesn't close as tightly as it used to. But you can't expect too much from that. Wear and tear is expected. Still loving the case

Impression: Finally a cover that works out of the box.;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does the job! Really convenient

posted bylemonduck on 09/02/2015

I need this to use with an arduino and needed to connect with an ESP8266 because all the websites and forums that deal with the module say you need to use 3.3V max. I've also used this with the nokia 5100 LCD module. It works great!! Pros: - small... Read more

Impression: Great!;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great!! Love this cable!

Pros: - Nice and long - Flat and doesn't get in the way - Looks really cool. Seriously. I have plenty of basic black, round cables but I like this one most!! Cons: - None

Impression: Perfect!;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• This is PERFECT!!

There's no greater deal I can think of than getting games off Steam.com when they have those deals. Having grown up playing console games, I've been having real trouble playing properly with a keyboard and mouse. Prime example is the fact that I I... Read more

Impression: perfect,Awesome;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• So convenient!!

You can never have enough microUSB cables. The length was great, easy to handle, no issues. Pros: - easy to use Cons: - none

Impression: Great!,Quality,Good value for money;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great to have

I had a version of this for my Note 2 so when that died and I got my Note 4, I immedately went onto dx.com to pick this up. Pro: - Suction is great, it hasn't fallen off my windshield since I put it up a few months ago. - Holds the phone - Easy to... Read more

Impression: Perfect!;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great deal!!!

Its a 5g weight...that's pretty much it.

Impression: Accurate!,No Cons!,calibration;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Love this scale!!!

This scale was a great value for the money. Pros: small, backlight, easy to use Accurate??? ...I think... I put some weights onto the scale 1g, 5g, 10g. They were all dead on. Cons: Material quality. When I got the scale out of the box, the cover... Read more

Impression: good,Useful,Small;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Don't like it

Pros: Small, portable, color coded with icons. That's pretty much all the good I have for this product. Asthetics are great. That's all I have for it. Cons: The sound quality is horrible, there's distortion. There's really loud pops when you plug... Read more

Impression: Not impressed;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere