S0LPIGE

10 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Android Tablet & phone

posted byS0LPIGE on 03/11/2013

- Good price. - Nice quality. - Works good. - Aluminum body. - Nice size. - Good rubber. - There are no major cons. Only some times we need to put some more pressure. It worked well on my phone and tablet. I try some applications to write and draw, and ... Read more

0 0

• Android JB 4.1.1 Tablet micro-hdmi

posted byS0LPIGE on 03/11/2013

- Good price. - well made. - Good quality. - Clean imaged. - Tight connections. - Gold plated. - There are no cons. Maybe it could be 2m, but 1.5m its really nice. I had no problems at all in using it. Just connect it to my tablet and to my tv, and it ... Read more

0 0

• eSATA hdd dock

posted byS0LPIGE on 11/12/2012

The cable works good. The cable build quality its very good. I us it to connect my eSata hdd dock to the eSata port on my desktop computer. The low price is also good, it costs a lot more in the stores. There is nothing to say here. There are no cons.... Read more

0 0

• Nokia CA-146C

Very well made, and good material. Do look original, and it work very good. I use it whit some old chargers. Nothing to say here... It says its genuine, I can't confirm 100%. But the materials and it construction its a lot like the original one. Anyway.... Read more

0 0

• Micro-usb to usb cable

Very well made, nothing is breaking or losing apart. The cable its very strong and thick. The connectors are nice, they plug very tight. And other nice thing, its short. Nothing to say here. No cons at all. This cable its nice to transfer data from our ... Read more

0 0

• Micro-usb Android devices

Whit this you can use flash drives, keyboards, mice, portable hard drives, on a android phone or tablet. It is compact, solid, and you get two for this so low price. Nothing to say here. Just there are no cons at all. If you want to use this, your equipment ... Read more

0 0

• Very good and pretty

posted byS0LPIGE on 11/14/2011

- Deep red colored roses; - Good quality for the price; - Got a nice shine; - Looks really cute; - Very cheap; - The lock could be better, but it works fine however. - But for this price, what we could ask more. Its a very interesting gift to give any ... Read more

0 0

• USB LED Lamp + Fan

posted byS0LPIGE on 10/01/2010

- Good and strong light. - No led has fail till now. - USB cable got a nice length. - The plastic its a good one. - Button to turn light on and off. - On and off button in fan also. - Tiny and very fashion. - Don't have the DC plug in. - Fan a bit noisy.... Read more

0 0

• Multi Card Reader

- Work very fast. - Work fine in Win7. - It does the job very well. - Very tiny and lightweight. - No software required, just UPnP. - Supports different types of memory cards. - It looks its a bit of fragile. - Instructions could be better. - We have ... Read more

0 0

• Bluetooth 2.0 Wireless Adapter

- Very Tinny. - Very cheap adapter. - Easy to setup, UPnP. - Comes whit BlueSoleil. - Good velocity and range. - Build quality is very good. - Works fine with most of the devices. - The adapter whit out BlueSoleil don't work at 100%. BlueSoleil its a ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections