SubtePass

6 49

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Works like a charm

posted bySubtePass on 05/02/2018

This is easily the best wifi gadget ever. You just plug in whatever you want and control it with your phone or smart assistant. Config is super easy and it really just works right out of the box.

Impression: Awesome,Cheap,Easy to use;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Simple yet usefull

posted bySubtePass on 05/02/2018

It works as stated, simple and perfectly. It does have the con that it doesn't rotate quite perfectly to see it right on a guitar, but it's not a big issue and the fact that it's color coded helps too.

Impression: Cheap,Useful,portable;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Exactly what you needed to never get up again

posted bySubtePass on 02/16/2013

You don't need to setup anything, just put on some batteries (included!) and hit Play. No cons here, the only con might be that almost nobody uses a PS2 for DVD playback nowadays, but that's not the product's fault. I was getting tired of that the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Only one I found working for my iPod Touch 4

It's simple, it's small, it's cheap, it works. Can anything have more pros than those four? Absolutely no cons, just look at the pros, how can anything with those advantages have any cons? As Apple is used to, my iPod Touch didn't came with a wall... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cool color and does sound fairly loud

It's a nice little bell that mounts easily on your bike. Has a pretty loud sound, that even on a crowded avenue can be fairly heard. Can't find a con for a less-than-two-bucks bicycle bell that does exactly what it needs to do: rings a bell. Every... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Simple to use, no complications

There's not much to it, you plug in a mini USB device, and put out a micro USB connector. Really small, doesn't really add up to the whole connection. Didn't work for me, but I'm pretty sure it's not because of the converter, I tried to use it a a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere