chinocheng

151 814

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • a very usefull light

posted bychinocheng on 05/30/2018

Pros: Small Well built works great, just as advertise a great light to have in the hallway to use in the middle of the night. Cons: So far no cons

Impression: Nice Lamp;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• mine arrived broken

pros: i have no pros to talk about because mine arrived broken. i have orderd many screen protectors and this one was the first to arrive broken. i have made a complain to the dx.com staff and i am steel waiting for a response.

Impression: works;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• great smart home light

pros: Well built, easy to install an configure, works fine. Google Assistente compatible it is great to tell "ok google, turn on/off the lights" cons: the package arrived a little bit bent. the transportation must not have been very carfully made.... Read more

Impression: Awesome;

19 0

ViewMore Hide

• fun keychain

pros: Works, it is funny, well built and the lights are usefull when you need to open the door in the dark. a little fun keychains cons: a little bit big for a keychain the sound it makes is "nheee" rather it did not make any sound. a fun little... Read more

Impression: Fun;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Value

posted bychinocheng on 05/15/2018

Pros: works great, good built quallity the usb type c let you charge the laptop while you use it cons: So far no cons You wont find a cheaper usb hub. Great value for the money.

Impression: great;

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works fine

posted bychinocheng on 03/04/2018

Pros: It works as it is suposed to is very usefull Great price. Cons: Not really a con, but since it is small you can easly lose it I recomend buying 2 of them. I use it with my power bank cable. Now i can use the same cable to charge the power I... Read more

Impression: perfect;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great little cover

posted bychinocheng on 03/04/2018

Pros: Simple, cheap, small, fits fine, well built. Cons: so far none, i hope it wont get yellow with time protects the phone, and you wont even notice it is on there. Great price. i Can only recomend it!

Impression: Usefull;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great little cable

posted bychinocheng on 03/03/2018

Pros: Well built, works fine, looks expensive, is weel made. so far no cons I can only recomend to by it. it works great to charge your power bank and your phone

Impression: Awesome;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfect fit

posted bychinocheng on 03/03/2018

Pros: the price is awesome, well built, good quality fits perfect my helmet. I can even close my visor with tese goggles Cons: no cons so far. I was impressed, i was thinking that they would suck, given the price but i was well impressed with I to... Read more

Impression: perfect;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• what was missing

posted bychinocheng on 08/09/2017

This little thing is great. now i can charge other bat. while flying the drone. Nice thing. I would recomend.

Impression: nice;

21 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere