chinocheng

156 900

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • they do the job

posted bychinocheng on 10/17/2018

Pros: Esay to use, the do the job. good to have just in case you need. Cons: They feel cheap, and not long lasting, but for the money i was not expecting anything else. I do recomend them. good value for the money

Impression: good;

5 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works Great

posted bychinocheng on 09/21/2018

great built quality Is better that expected. easy to mount durable really easy way to use your phone as a GPS in your motorcycle The usb port is really handy if you need to charge your phone Cons So Far No cons. 10/10 would by again

Impression: Great mout;

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fun little Groot

posted bychinocheng on 07/08/2018

Pros: Well built, looks great, a fun item to have. Cons: a bit small. You should by it. i am groot

Impression: Fun little Groot;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fun toy to have

Pros: Really cheap, is bigger then expected, fun and easy to use Cons: the sucktion cups are not very good, but if you stick it to glass(like a window) you have no problems. Very fun item

Impression: Looks great;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very fun item

Pros: Really cheap, is bigger then expected, fun and easy to use Cons: the sucktion cups are not very good, but if you stick it to glass(like a window) you have no problems. Very fun item

Impression: geeky;

10 0

ViewMore Hide

• a very usefull light

posted bychinocheng on 05/30/2018

Pros: Small Well built works great, just as advertise a great light to have in the hallway to use in the middle of the night. Cons: So far no cons

Impression: Nice Lamp;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• mine arrived broken

pros: i have no pros to talk about because mine arrived broken. i have orderd many screen protectors and this one was the first to arrive broken. i have made a complain to the dx.com staff and i am steel waiting for a response.

Impression: works;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• great smart home light

pros: Well built, easy to install an configure, works fine. Google Assistente compatible it is great to tell "ok google, turn on/off the lights" cons: the package arrived a little bit bent. the transportation must not have been very carfully made.... Read more

Impression: Awesome;

19 0

ViewMore Hide

• fun keychain

pros: Works, it is funny, well built and the lights are usefull when you need to open the door in the dark. a little fun keychains cons: a little bit big for a keychain the sound it makes is "nheee" rather it did not make any sound. a fun little... Read more

Impression: Fun;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Value

posted bychinocheng on 05/15/2018

Pros: works great, good built quallity the usb type c let you charge the laptop while you use it cons: So far no cons You wont find a cheaper usb hub. Great value for the money.

Impression: great;

21 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere