litstorm

7 1

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great product! for the price

posted bylitstorm on 04/02/2014

Solid Build Cheap Price No sharp edges to be cut on Small and quiet fan Does the job Great way to bring life back to an old pc Does as a good of a job as stock fans Could have shipped faster Nothing better then stock fans Great product will buy if... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very Cool mask from Army of 2

Very good build quality Very good quality plastic Very good fitting on my face Very cool Designs Army of 2 looking ( or at least very similar) Straps seem solid Only mesh seems to cover the eyes pinches my nose slightly Still not very useful in a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• good buy at the time

Good size good plastic quality good decals on the chip Works as intended Not to slow has a good/average transfer speed Does a great job of holding onto my data No nice case included could have shipped faster Great buy once upon a time, prices and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• WEll it sure sucks

posted bylitstorm on 06/24/2011

Wish it acctually worked It rolls fine Leaves purdy looking scratches on your blade Nice color There are grooves on the cylinders which allow for the maximum possible barrel roll of the device. Possibly reaching over 9000 mm/ps Scrathes my knives... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Sexiest wilderness lighter

It worked great when it did Very sexy Very camouflauged Blue light is a nice effect , and lasts long still works infact You can see how much fuel you have Im bored and am writing reviews. THe clock is always ticking however It broke after a month... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• THE CRYSTAL BALL OF A SITH LORD!!

Works 100% no problems Plug n play WITH A SWITCH!!!!! AMazing Feel like a real sith lord when you touch this ball :DDD Sturdy Usb cable is adequate in length The wire is a little thin and cheap looking the male head usb connector feels like not be... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Worst handle ever

posted bylitstorm on 05/22/2010

The best idea ever All the attachments seem solid All pieces are solid except for handle and grip The handle is a bent cylinder 3mm thick i have yet to have a chance to use it but i doubt it wont beat any tree The Handle is seriously scary knife i... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere