pileon

23 10

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Real 3400mAh

posted bypileon on 06/20/2016

Those are really good 18650 Batteries. You can find much cheaper 18650 cells, with high advertised capacities but those ones really kept their promises.

Impression: perfect;

0 0 0

• Does not charge tablet as original charger

Pros. Charger connectivity compatible with CEREOS tablet Cons Most probably does not delivers 2A as advertised. Original charger, delivered as 1A, mannages to charge tablet in 3-4h fro 20% to 100% while tablet is in use. The specific Item does not... Read more

Impression: O.K. but not 2A;

0 0 0

• Alternative for inflatable travel pillows

Bought this as an alternative for inflatable travel pillows. The usual travel pillows let the neck fell aside and this is not comfortable. The specific item holds correctly the neck straight. Cons: It needs a certain trial-and-error approach to to... Read more

Impression: Nice can be improved;

0 0 0

• Nive phone does anything someone needs from a phone

posted bypileon on 04/26/2015

This is a very nice phone for a normal user without extreem requirements. It has a decent photo quality, dual SIM, integrated GPS with power to run most navigation software and a correct RAM size. Very happy with it and for the price I do not mind... Read more

0 0 0

• Perfect memory card

Used on a Samsung android tablet without any issue. Card recognized and worked flawlessly. Never the less, as with all cards, I recommend to format them immediately after installation as a precaution to incompatibilities.

0 0 0

• Perfect double sim Octacore phone

Pros: Extra fast (octacore), big RAM, very very good screen Have a very good battery life contrary to a friend of mine with the same model Cons: Came configured in Chinese language. Had to blindly follow the menus from another Android v4 device to... Read more

Impression: Superb;

0 0 0

• Nice velcro mounts

posted bypileon on 04/29/2014

A very useful peace of gear for millions of usages, not only for mounting flashlights. It is well made and velcro seems of quality. Please pay attention on what you would like to mount. This will work for light equipment tolerating vibrations. a a... Read more

0 0 2

• Perfect shoulder pad for 2" (50mm) webbing

This is a fine shoulder pad for 2" (50mm) webbing Even if it could be cheaper the quality is reasonably good. Has nothing to retain the pad from moving around the webbing. Thus keeping it in position is not always easy. An addition of a part... Read more

0 0 1

• Perfect emmiter for WiFi

Compact no need for power cable directly contects to main Could be smaller for traveling reasons. I bought this item for traveling. Several locations or hotel offers cable internet but not a decent WiFi connection. With this little gadget I can my... Read more

0 0 1

• Nice all around o-ring lubricant

posted bypileon on 03/06/2014

This is an all-round lubricant for o-rings. The pack is very useful to keep in a save a dive kit Has a certain tendency to release a little liquid when left on the heat of the sun. Protect it from heat and direct sunlight. This is a general I use... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere