lrms73

25 9

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Not for my bike

posted bylrms73 on 12/08/2014

I bought this for a "hybrid" (sort of) Le Route 2013 bike but it didn't work as expected. Although the bike does have a 27.2mm seat post this clamp would not hold the seat properly, which would slide slowly when riding the bike over uneven surfaces. I ... Read more

Impression: Loose;

0 0 0

• Good looking clamp

This is very well finished, seems to work perfectly. I bought this for a custom built aluminum frame MTB and if the fit perfectly. Seems to hold the seat properly without having to use to much strenght. Could be a bit cheaper, but at least seems of very ... Read more

Impression: good;

0 0 0

• Compatible with Shimano Deore (9 speed)

Nice looking and finishing, good bearings, very lightweight. Has a inner ring to adapt to different screw sizes (5 - 6mm diameter). I bought this pulley for a bike with a 2009/2008 Shimano Deore group (custom built MTB) and did fit perfectly. The same ... Read more

Impression: good;

0 0 0

• Not for SRAM Apex (10 speed)

Nice looking and finishing, good bearings, very lightweight. Has a inner ring to adapt to different screw sizes (5 - 6mm diameter). I bought this pulley for a bike with SRAM Apex group (LE ROUTE 3 2013) and found out it is not compatible. The SRAM derailleur ... Read more

Impression: incompatible;

0 0 0

• The one I needed!

posted bylrms73 on 11/28/2014

This flashlight clamp will fit different handle bar diameters and hold strongly and also hold flashlights or different diameters easily. Could be a bit cheaper, compared to other DX models, but it's the more practical and useful I have found. Also could ... Read more

Impression: Good clamp!;

0 0 0

• Light and simple, but no pratical

The light clamp itself, the part to hold the flashlight, is not so well tought in my opion. A simpler rubber clamp would work better and allow more variation in the flashlight diameter. The flashlight I have would not enter the clamp. Also the internal ... Read more

Impression: Not very versatile;

0 0 0

• Light and practical, but

It is light and seems practical, but I wasn't able to rotate the holder 90 degrees to make the light point forward when fixed to the bike handle bar. Have to try harder, but it seems it will break if I apply more strength. The part that fixes to the bike ... Read more

Impression: Can't rotate it;

0 0 0

• Matches the product description.

posted bylrms73 on 01/28/2014

Seems well finished and size seems to match the description. I have 1.74cm, 73kg, and fits well, more on the large side. Has silicone in the leg openings. The cushion seems to have a good density (not too soft). None so far. Would be better maybe if it ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good, when it works.

posted bylrms73 on 01/25/2014

When it works, it really makes a difference, when comparing to USB 2.0 ports. An external HDD which would only reach ~30MB/s reading on USB 2.0 ports, reached more than 100MB/s when using this card (tested with HDTune 2.55). That was even without using ... Read more

0 0 2

• Good bang for the buck.

posted bylrms73 on 01/07/2014

Nice finishing, decent weight, sufficient cushion (for my use), nice colors (there SKUs with other options). The writings "Saddle bike" on the top in my opinion are wrong (shouldn't it be "bike saddle"??) and a bit redundant (one should ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections