lrms73

18 9

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Matches the product description.

posted bylrms73 on 01/28/2014

Seems well finished and size seems to match the description. I have 1.74cm, 73kg, and fits well, more on the large side. Has silicone in the leg openings. The cushion seems to have a good density (not too soft). None so far. Would be better maybe if it ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good, when it works.

posted bylrms73 on 01/25/2014

When it works, it really makes a difference, when comparing to USB 2.0 ports. An external HDD which would only reach ~30MB/s reading on USB 2.0 ports, reached more than 100MB/s when using this card (tested with HDTune 2.55). That was even without using ... Read more

0 0 2

• Good bang for the buck.

posted bylrms73 on 01/07/2014

Nice finishing, decent weight, sufficient cushion (for my use), nice colors (there SKUs with other options). The writings "Saddle bike" on the top in my opinion are wrong (shouldn't it be "bike saddle"??) and a bit redundant (one should ... Read more

0 0 1

• Working fine after 2 months.

posted bylrms73 on 01/04/2014

Size is very similar (in fact a bit smaller!) to incandescent bulbs of similar luminous flux (40~60W), making it easier to find compatible/fitting light fixtures. Work in any voltage (although I only tested it on 127V). The finish seems good. Heavier ... Read more

0 0 0

• Working fine after 2 months.

Size is very similar to incandescent bulbs (a bit larger than a 100W bulb), making it easier to find compatible/fitting light fixtures. Works in any voltage (although I only tested it on 127V). The finish seems good. Heavier than a standard incandescent ... Read more

0 0 0

• After 2 months, seems ok

The price seems ok when compared to other models. Size is very practical, fitting many kinds of light fixtures. Turns on very quickly, unlike some compact fluorescent lights (CFL). The finish is good. Doesn't work in full voltage range like others models ... Read more

0 0 0

• After 2 months, seems ok

The price seems ok when compared to other models. Size is very practical, fitting many kinds of light fixtures. Turns on very quickly, unlike some compact fluorescent lights (CFL). The finish is good. Warm color is good for living rooms and bed rooms.... Read more

0 0 0

• Exactly what is expected

posted bylrms73 on 10/12/2013

It's small, well built and sufficiently well finished. Fits well in the new brazilian standard power plug socket. Has a good grip to ease its removal. It's rated up to 6A instead of 10A like some other power plug converters. Anyways, most equipment will ... Read more

0 0 0

• Hope it lasts longer than my previous keyboards

posted bylrms73 on 08/20/2013

Seems well built and have clean design (unlike some "gamer" keyboards that go to extremes to justify their prices). The leds are perfect for low light conditions, specially when the screen is also dark (for instance gamex portraying dark environments)... Read more

0 0 1

• Faster than a USB 2.0 reader

posted bylrms73 on 06/21/2013

USB 3.0 interface really improves speed. Can read both a Micro-SD and a fullsized SD at the same time. Faster than a SanDisk MicroMate (SDDR-113) reader (USB 2.0). With the same card on the same USB 2.0 port, it reaches 30MB/s reading, whereas the SanDisk ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections