DX » Community » Reviews » lukasandrysik's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Not that bright...

posted bylukasandrysik on 10/06/2013

-->It glows in dark (obviously) -->Uses "standard-smell" solvent and dries quickly -->At low level it glows really long -->It can be used for another purposes than nail painting - for example I painted back of my flashlight with thick layer of it so I ... Read more

1 0

• Excellent!

posted bylukasandrysik on 10/22/2012

Excellent soldering paste Genuine product Easy soldering, much better compared to standard resin It is "cleaner" compared to soldering with liquid solder flux. Price is not so great, I can get it locally for half. I don't think this is non-acid ... Read more

1 0

• Excellent!

posted bylukasandrysik on 10/20/2012

* Price is good * Keeps really constant brightness even if input voltage from batteries is desreasing over time *Very good built - all threads are fine and smooth, It really feels much smoother than cheap flashlights *BackCap glows at night - When you ... Read more

0 0

• Excellent driver

*Cheap *Keeps constant curren to LED *Many modes *Modes can be turned off and keep only simple ones *I love it because I can finally KILL those stupid modes like SOS or strobe and still have Low and Medium ones - It is really annoying when you accidentally ... Read more

3 0

• Basic Constant Current

Very cheap, very simple It is basic configuration for those AMC 7135 integrated current regulators - basically there is nothing else on the board - just two! (in my case only two of them) AMC 7135 regulators and small capacitor. Nothing else These two ... Read more

1 0

• Very good little light

posted bylukasandrysik on 08/21/2011

-->Really cheap -->Very small and compact -->Uses standard small batteries, buy also a pack of them here on DX. -->It is a keychain so you can carry it with you all the time -->Comes with pre-installed batteries so just recieve, unpack,... Read more

0 0

• Nice gadget

posted bylukasandrysik on 06/29/2011

-> It is moreless cheap. It could be cheaper but it is OK. --> Is it very bright and the light is nice blue --> I wonder how this can pass quality control - the batteries inside were inserted backwards so it didn't work. Well after few moments ... Read more

0 0

• Best price to power ratio!

posted bylukasandrysik on 06/08/2011

--> This laser is the best I have. It is very cheap considering its power. I also have 20mW and 200mW versions but this one is for common use the BEST! -->For the few dollars it has extra power! --> When working on rechergeable batteries, charge ... Read more

0 0

• Performs like genuine one!

-->The only difference between this battery and genuine one is appearance. It has exactly the same capacity and works in my camera (Panasonic DMC-FS10) like the original one -->With the battery you get plastic holder. It prevents shorting the contacts ... Read more

1 0

• Excellent batteries

I discovered I need this type of batteries very often. Here in Czech republic the batteries are not very pricy but also waaay more expensive than here. Locally I have to pay for cheap "OEM" batteries (and I think they are very similar to this ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections