MartinCC

68 305

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Amazing adapter to put your ESP01 on a Protoboard

posted byMartinCC on 10/31/2017

Pros: VERY useful. ESP01 is so NOT Protoboard friendly.... Cons: Need to solder yourself. Packaging is VERY good protected. RECOMMENDED to make your life easier.

Impression: cool,Useful,Kinda cheap;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice extra set of blades (for my not working drone)

Pros: Nice set of extra blades, not very expensive. Cons: My drone was dead before the blades arrived so, couldn't test them. Should be nice to be able to test this, but the cheap drones are very unreliable some times.

Impression: Extra,DRONE,Blades;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap and easy USB programmer for ESP01 with an ESP01 !

Pros: Cool, easy to use, great for programming your ESP01 the easy way. Cons: None. This one come's with a quite secure packaging to avoid damage on travel. Recommended.

Impression: Amazing,Easy,Switched;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• The ONE and ONLY ! ESP01 Ladies and Gentlement

Pros: No doubts, one of the bests ESP8266 modules for small projects. Cons: None. Easy to use, quite cheap.... amazing device for all your projects. Packaging could use some additional protection, but arrived fine in all my orders so, maybe it's... Read more

Impression: works,Amazing,Chip;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice 5v-3.3v regulator ! Easy to use, amazing for your ESP01 needs.

Pros: Very easy to use, stable, good device. A must have for ESP01. Cons: I don't like it's onboard led, make's my project glow without need. Packaging is not very safe, but arrived fine everytime I ordered this babies so it's ok. Nothing else to... Read more

Impression: good,Good quality,Useful;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excelent HDMI adapter Kit to improve your connections

Pros: If you want to go sides or up/down with your HDMI, this is your kit ! Cons: None. You can see the adapter installed on my projector to improve my free space, now the HDMI goes down and I save a lot of space to get closer the the wall or is !... Read more

Impression: Useful,well built,handy;

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• ESP01 Stand-Alone Chip WITH USB Programmer KIT, one of the bests for small, cheap ESP projects.

posted byMartinCC on 06/05/2017

Pros: Amazing, simple, cool, great. No words... Cons: Maybe should be a little cheaper considering all options available today and that you need to power it from 3.3v by yourself. Recommended... full time, live long ESP01 ! This version included a... Read more

ESP01 Stand-Alone Chip WITH USB Programmer KIT, one of the bests for small, cheap ESP projects.

Impression: Amazing,Easy,Switched;

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• ESP01 Stand-Alone Chip, one of the bests for small, cheap ESP projects.

Pros: Amazing, simple, cool, great. No words... Cons: Maybe should be a little cheaper considering all options available today and that you need to power it from 3.3v by yourself. Recommended... full time, live long ESP01 !

ESP01 Stand-Alone Chip, one of the bests for small, cheap ESP projects.

Impression: works,Amazing,Chip;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• 5V to 3.3V DC-DC Step-Down Power Supply Buck Module

Pros: Very useful for powering up an ESP01 module from 5v or similar. I used it in several of my projects and it's very good. Powerful enough. Cons: None... you can even pick up the 5v from one of it's pins if you want. Recommended. Full time. it... Read more

5V to 3.3V DC-DC Step-Down Power Supply Buck Module

Impression: good,Useful,As pictured;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• 3.3v to 5v Logic LevelConverter. Good for ESP8266 vs Arduino sensors.

Pros: I still need to check it, but arrived in good form. Cons: You need soldering skills. It's ok that the pins do not come soldered, it makes it easier to arrive safe, but consider that, it's hard to solder so small pins.

3.3v to 5v Logic LevelConverter. Good for ESP8266 vs Arduino sensors.

Impression: Very good,Useful,As pictured;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere