DX » Community » Reviews » MartinCC's reviews

MartinCC

62 167

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • ESP01 Stand-Alone Chip WITH USB Programmer KIT, one of the bests for small, cheap ESP projects.

posted byMartinCC on 06/05/2017

Pros: Amazing, simple, cool, great. No words... Cons: Maybe should be a little cheaper considering all options available today and that you need to power it from 3.3v by yourself. Recommended... full time, live long ESP01 ! This version included a... Read more

ESP01 Stand-Alone Chip WITH USB Programmer KIT, one of the bests for small, cheap ESP projects.

Impression: Amazing,Easy,Switched;

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• ESP01 Stand-Alone Chip, one of the bests for small, cheap ESP projects.

Pros: Amazing, simple, cool, great. No words... Cons: Maybe should be a little cheaper considering all options available today and that you need to power it from 3.3v by yourself. Recommended... full time, live long ESP01 !

ESP01 Stand-Alone Chip, one of the bests for small, cheap ESP projects.

Impression: works,Amazing,Chip;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• 5V to 3.3V DC-DC Step-Down Power Supply Buck Module

Pros: Very useful for powering up an ESP01 module from 5v or similar. I used it in several of my projects and it's very good. Powerful enough. Cons: None... you can even pick up the 5v from one of it's pins if you want. Recommended. Full time. it... Read more

5V to 3.3V DC-DC Step-Down Power Supply Buck Module

Impression: good,Useful,As pictured;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• 3.3v to 5v Logic LevelConverter. Good for ESP8266 vs Arduino sensors.

Pros: I still need to check it, but arrived in good form. Cons: You need soldering skills. It's ok that the pins do not come soldered, it makes it easier to arrive safe, but consider that, it's hard to solder so small pins.

3.3v to 5v Logic LevelConverter. Good for ESP8266 vs Arduino sensors.

Impression: Very good,Useful,As pictured;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Jumpers Cable BOX for Arduino/Others from DX. Very useful.

Pros: Amazing, very useful and very easy to use. Much much better than cables and you can avoid accidental disconnections typical in long cables. Cons: It's very expensive to be just "clips" ? Amazing box to keep all your connectors, worth it all... Read more

Jumpers Cable BOX for Arduino/Others from DX. Very useful.

Impression: good,Basic,Should be cheaper;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• An amazing mini drone with recording and photo capabilities

posted byMartinCC on 03/14/2017

Pros: EVERYTHING. It's VERY funny, get's some video (no HD but fun and watchable, see my video). Flies quite well after some calibration and practice. It's amazing indoors, very funny. Need to check outside, but it's worth the buy for my first is... Read more

An amazing mini drone with recording and photo capabilities

Impression: Fun,Cheap,Video Recording;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good Docking but far from perfect

posted byMartinCC on 02/21/2017

Pros: Works pretty fast via USB 3, works on USB 2. It's cool it has some USB ports. Cons: Got some problems using it on RPI3 (USB 2) it got REALLY hot not sure why, lost my partition (fortuntally was able to recover). On a Gigabyte BRIX with USB 3... Read more

Good Docking but far from perfect

Impression: good,works,Some Problems with Power;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excelent choice for a cheap USB MIC

posted byMartinCC on 02/21/2017

Pros: Great for it's price. Using it on RPI3 with Alexa AVS and works pretty well. Cons: Not expect it to be ECHO DOT mic, but it's good for close/medium range. Nothing, totally recommended for the price and seems quite robust.

Excelent choice for a cheap USB MIC

Impression: Cheap,great,Works on RPI;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• BreadBoard for all your cool projects ! Probably need more of this one's....

posted byMartinCC on 01/04/2017

Pros: An excelent cheap Breadboard for all your Arduino or Pi projects. Cons: None so far. It's just a good BB. I was going to buy a 5 pack of this one's but in Argentina now you cannot bring more that 3 of the same item, so to avoid problem just... Read more

BreadBoard for all your cool projects ! Probably need more of this one's....

Impression: Cheap,nice package,Hard to Brake;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cable HDMI 1.4 con Red de 1 metro ideal para espacios reducidos

posted byMartinCC on 01/04/2017

Pros: Una cable HDMI de solo 1 metro es ideal para ahorrar espacio y evitar cables dando vueltas por todos lados. Cons: Ninguna hasta ahora, no lo he conectado pero imagino funcionara bien, principalmente buscaba un cable CORTO HDMI y a ese precio... Read more

Cable HDMI 1.4 con Red de 1 metro ideal para espacios reducidos

Impression: robusto ,corto,HQ;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere