KiaviK

16 2

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great

posted byKiaviK on 01/18/2014

excellent product You can keep an eye on voltage, current and instantaneous power and power consumption over time! very precise Easy to use Menus easy to understand (I do not know English). regulation: you have to use small screwdriver. If you mess up ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great

posted byKiaviK on 10/04/2013

Did not leak water I've used with peltier cells Adhere well to the surface Very good coupling for pipes Nothing wrong with that It had to have inner tubes slightly larger But I did not used to cool a cpu but for other use I have used this product to cool ... Read more

0 0 0

• nice product

posted byKiaviK on 10/04/2013

The contact to AMPULE is small It is mounted on a circuit board peak The magnetic contact is really sensitive In the description of the product had to be specified the maximum current that can be passed. But it is not a problem It is known that the currents ... Read more

0 0 0

• OMG very good

posted byKiaviK on 10/08/2010

AAHHHAHAHA this LED is very good! Develops only 15.5 v 23 watt with absorption of 1.5 A. With a single LEThis LED can illuminate a room. This LED spotlight can work with SKU 39963. For now, I have not found anything wrong. Good LED The price is good only ... Read more

0 0 0

• headphones as headphones iphone

posted byKiaviK on 09/19/2010

The price is good. Are similar to the Apple headphones. adapt well to my ear because the rubber looks good and very elastic.The microphone feels good and the key is working The sound is not clean. Not feeling well. But the price is more than good. With ... Read more

0 0 0

• Need a cable? Here it is!

posted byKiaviK on 08/18/2010

is the cable I was looking for. I needed a little shorter ..... hey the price is really good the black color gives a touch of elegance no defect only the plastic near the jack is slightly smudged. this is not a problem because it takes off with a knife ... Read more

0 0 0

• strong magnets

posted byKiaviK on 08/18/2010

Small, powerful magnets. It is hard to pull together. They are small and cute and look good on my fridge I think the price should be lowered .... this because the magnets are small and fragile (in a few minutes of play I have broken 3) These magnets on ... Read more

0 0 0

• Very Good

posted byKiaviK on 04/26/2010

The price is great. Quality is good but perhaps not a problem. is comfortable and I recommend it to those who want a reduction jack 3.5 to 2.5 as the NokiaWOW I bought one but DX sent me 2 lol really lucky. I use it at home or in the car. Thanks With ... Read more

0 0 0

• Try because it is beautiful

posted byKiaviK on 04/23/2010

The price is very low. In Italy it is illegal now. Can pierce anything black. Wood, plastic CD-ROMs, clothing, skin, etc. .. etc. .. The beam is visible at night and the beam penetrates deeper. is impossible not to see the light of this laser .... even ... Read more

0 0 0

• Too much time has been discharged

posted byKiaviK on 04/23/2010

At first glance, these batteries are good and in fact are. 3000 mAh means that they are good But we know that 3000 mAh is not the real value. This battery can keep on a P7 for about 1 hour more. Error for the batteries I got home after almost 2 months.... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections