KiaviK

24 18

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • beautiful magnifying glass

posted byKiaviK on 11/12/2016

Pro: Having taken this glass to see the thorns prickly pears on my hands every summer. But also for roasting insects: D It is enclosed in a beautiful container imitation leather comfortable to the touch. The magnifying glass has a smooth edge and... Read more

Impression: Submit your impression,Prática,Portátil;

0 0 3

• Ultrafire batteries

Pros: These are the batteries that I tried. The price is a little higher than other batterie.Io think it's the fact that their ability is real (that I have not yet occurred). The battery is enveloped in a wrap and under it you see a small relief I... Read more

Impression: good,battery,lacking;

0 0 3

• Welding is good !!

Pros: This is the second that purchase. If it is like my first purchase, then I can say that is good. I performed the welds at various led and copper wires. The thickness is fine by me ... neither too small nor large procco. Cons: sometimes gives... Read more

Impression: good,Perfect products,Ок!;

0 0 3

• Clock that looks like a bracelet

Pros : As soon as I saw the clock, it gave impression that smartwatch !! Even my friends did to me compliments. The black color is really nice !! I have not verified if it stands at 30 meters deep. At most I have had a shower with hot water :D. :... Read more

Impression: good,Useful,Boa;

0 0 2

• watch diving wrist ??

Pros : As soon as I saw the clock, it gave impression that smartwatch !! My daughter is happy to have a colored clock, and that she knows how to read. is beautiful the effect of the LEDs when you want legere time. Cons : Too bad that you have to I... Read more

Impression: Useful,adjustable,purple;

0 0 3

• Good consistency

Pros : The container is really small. Cons : The texture is good. Too bad there is not a small shovel to take the thermal paste. The container came to me of product dirty even though it was closed. Other Thoughts : The price and quality are very I... Read more

Impression: good texture ;

0 0 2

• Batteries at low prices

posted byKiaviK on 11/14/2016

Good batteries. The capacity written on the battery seems to be true. Beautiful color :) Shortly after one year, a battery is burnt :O The battery is burnt with the casing broken But I have to buy a couple

Impression: Very good,Price ok,Quality ok;

0 0 0

• Good card to test circuits

Pros: excellent product You can keep an eye on voltage, current and instantaneous power and power consumption over time! very precise Easy to use Menus easy to understand (I do not know English). Cons: regulation: you have to use small If you mess... Read more

Impression: good;

0 0 0

• Very Good for cooling

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros: Did not leak water I've used with peltier cells Adhere well to the surface Very good coupling for pipes Cons: Nothing wrong with that It had to have inner tubes slightly... Read more

Impression: good,Little;

0 0 0

• Very sensitive Very small

Pros: The contact to AMPULE is small It is mounted on a circuit board peak The magnetic contact is really sensitive Cons: In the description of the product had to be specified the maximum current that can be passed. But it is not a problem It is a... Read more

Impression: Small,Very sensitive;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere