Maoet

39 51

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Very nice selfdefense pen

posted byMaoet on 11/05/2017

Pros: overall very hard and nicely designed. Kubatong part very well made, good size and feels good while holding it. Incorporated pen is replaceable. Glass bfeaker looks strong, very pointy and a little sharp although not used yet. Pocket clip is... Read more

Impression: sturdy,Strong,Tactical;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• I love ice and i definetly love this little guy

posted byMaoet on 08/27/2014

pros: works like a charm!!! I got 2 of these and they close up really good, ice ball has no taste so the liquid's taste is not affected, except obviously if too much has melted already. Also the iceball is easy to take out. the silicon has a flat... Read more

Impression: Love it;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• good enough for the price

posted byMaoet on 08/27/2014

pros: camera attaches correctly to the mount, no problems at all, camera never fell and has a good length. had a euro-trip with this and it was ok all trip long cons: unfortunately althou the camera sticks well, sometime you are trying to take a a... Read more

Impression: Useful;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Ridiculously Cool

posted byMaoet on 09/08/2013

it is just fun to watch and wear. fits great and doesn't choke your neck or squeeze your head so much. fabric seems well constructed, stuffing is soft but kind of bulks inside, but easily fixed to recover original mold. keeps light away, good to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• great scarf!!

posted byMaoet on 09/08/2013

magnificent scarf. good materials, well knitted, good elasticity, has a good feeling on the skin and its a great size (im a big person and this doesnt choke my neck) went climbing with this and was quite good. all day climbing and i sweat alot but... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• great for parties

posted byMaoet on 10/20/2012

a) good quality build-up. b) once the shots are ready, they last a really good time outside the fridge, around 10 minutes easy without spilling your vodka. c) not that hard to take glasses out of the mould. d) the mini cups are really strong. as i... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• little miracle workers

a) definitly saves a lot of space. b) excellent for people who has a lot of shirts hanging around. c) good build material. d) fits easily in most hangers. not much, only that it doesnt fit well in thick hangres (like for vests) it looks quite lose... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• excellent price

a) sticks easily to your iphone 3g and it fits perefectly. b) great price for the product, usually it costs 5 dollars for only one of these in my local stores. c) quality seems good, this will last a good couple of months not much, it's just that... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• nice back case

a) great buildup material. b) cute design. c) fits perfectly the iphone 3g, doesnt loose at any time. d) camera is not blocked by case and photos are not affecetd in any way. nothing so far, product is perfect. =) the price is really good, in my 4... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• 100% enjoyable

a) Incredible build quality, i'm expecting it will last a very long time before breaking. b) comes in a nice box presentation. c) led lights give it a nice touch. d) catches quite a great speed and strengh, so definetly your wrist will get using i... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere