cianuro

5 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Brilliant!

posted bycianuro on 12/18/2013

So little, so much power, so little power consumption. To say the truth, I didn't use it as intended, I unsoldered every led and used them in my own projects. However, each and everyone of the leds work fine, are pretty bright for what they are as... Read more

0 0 0

• Essential with baofeng devices

Works flawlessly with CHIRP software under Linux. The connector is good, the quality overall is fantastic. Fits perfectly with my Baofeng UV-5R You have to do a bit of research before buying, because there are some devices this cable is not needed... Read more

0 0 0

• Great form radio amateurs!

It's cheap, it's powerful (around 5W), it doesn't censor which bands to listen to or to transmit to, so it can be used in different countries. The battery seems to last not very long, but it's a given since 5W have to come from somewhere. Please,... Read more

0 0 0

• Just buy a dozen

Well, it just fits inside european (spanish at least) plugs and the receptable has been useful for lots of things I bought from DX, so there is that. Also, the price is one of the best things of this product. For less than a dollar you have what a... Read more

0 0 0

• Fantastic!

posted bycianuro on 11/13/2013

Does everything that is expected of a diagnostics device, with the convenience of the bluetooth connection, for there are some vehicles where the connector is not very accessible and a cable cannot be used comfortably None that I can think of. I a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere