DX » Community » Reviews » mf2forever's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • not working well

posted bymf2forever on 10/19/2012

exact like ordinary sim card. just plug in, good pack, aout 2 or 3 week delivery in indonesia. good price not all hand phone are compatible. try with iphone, sony, motorolla. and not working. no manual for it. still not using it. i just hope it is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• wide bright light

very good led, cheap enough, very bright wide light. ease of use. no additional circuit to light it on. nope, as far as concern, only heat in the resistor, and other is good, and you must have connector or you will broke the pin nice little thing... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• for ready made lighting

easy to use, no expertise to install, there is sign for - and +. just put it to 12 volt and it will work it is design to focus light, not wide,. some of led was weak or not very bright in a couple months it is hot in the resistors put it into car... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• good to isolate heat

i have got it and use it for many things. this tape is good for isolating circuit or cables that might be a problem when it hot and hotter. i test it by ironing this tape, and this tape still protect the cable or circuit. very nice tool to have to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• good stuff to use

cheap, very small, you can put it into the motorcycle that doesn't have big space, into dashboard, very clear to read the number. no additional power needed. it's good packing no manual, buy 3 and 2 was dead, because of lack of manual... I have to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere