DX » Community » Reviews » 1444211's reviews

26 115

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Simple HDMI to mini adapter

posted by1444211 on 06/21/2017

Excellent for reusing HDMI cables with Raspberry Pi Zeros or Intel NUCs that use Mini HDMI.

Impression: Simple,handy,compact;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Protect you glass piece with some cheap armor

posted by1444211 on 06/21/2017

Well fitting and protective hard rubber / plastic armor for your pricy phone. Keeps dust and pocket sand out from phone's sockets. Improves feel on side buttons. Makes them easier to press. Improves sound quality of the phone's speaker by sound to... Read more

Impression: lovely,sturdy,Quality;

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• Well fitting sport shirt

posted by1444211 on 06/02/2017

Makes you look like some sport professional. Some stray ends of thread ripping a point out of quality. I ordered one in XXL size as I usually use XL EU sizes and this fits well. Nice and bright red and black colors. Breathes well and removes sweat.

Impression: Quality,feels good,Breathing;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good looking leather case that could use some fine tuning

posted by1444211 on 06/02/2017

Don't take me wrong. The case looks cool, doesn't contain hazardous magnet for wiping your cards and is exactly as in the images. Now take close look at the image where the case is open. The plastic rim holding the phone comes out from top and a... Read more

Impression: good looking,Not perfect,Flimsy;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Extremely handy and well working wire strippers with some quality issues

posted by1444211 on 12/14/2016

First of all I want to say that I completely love this thing. It is small, but still works extremely well with even really small (1mm) cables. Nothing to complain about the only important thing this device is meant to be doing and that is wire is... Read more

Impression: Useful,Impressive,Well working;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Small and compat wifi adapter

Small and easy to use USB wifi adapter. Overall performance is a bit slow for data transfer speeds, but works perfectly of IoT solutions. Works out of box with Raspberry Pi. Cons: Has a blue blinking status led wich I'm not really a friend of.

Impression: good,Good product;

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• Big and colorful desk calendar

I was actually suppriced for the size, quality and looks of this item. I didn't expect it to be as big it is and so nicely and sturdly build. Has even the first month of year 2018 on it.

Impression: High Quality,Colorful,Good sized;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Well build bicycle lights

Can be easily attached to bicycle. Nice lights. Looks to be build like they could handle some outside weather with silicone like rubber cover and all. Seems to be using the same chip as all the other things with blinking modes. Nothing wrong with... Read more

Impression: good,Bright,Perfect size;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice Wifi adapter

posted by1444211 on 11/19/2016

Very nicely packed and build USB Wifi adapter. Can provided wireless access to numerous devices without build in features. Does not take much space and in many situations is simply plug, play, enjoy and forget that you even didn't have Wifi in the... Read more

Impression: Good product;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Networking for those in need

posted by1444211 on 11/19/2016

Perhaps the easiest way to provide solid network connectivity for your devices without ethernet port. Solid USB2 device providing reasonable network speeds. Works well as a spare or back up for situations when WiFi fails. Worked without any hasle... Read more

Impression: Good value;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere