MikkoG4

17 1

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • A nice W5W replacement

posted byMikkoG4 on 10/18/2015

Pros: First of all, this bulb gives nice bright white light, which is not too blue. It has 2 SMD LEDs inside and a frosted plastic which distributes the light quite well. Brightness is good, little higher than a 5W bulb. Cons: It's quite wide and... Read more

Impression: OK;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very bright festoon bulb

posted byMikkoG4 on 10/18/2015

Very good for example for your car's interior lights, if you need a 31mm festoon. I replaced a 10W festoon bulb with this and it is at least as bright. It comes in a pack of two, and the circuit boards are together, so you need to just snap them... Read more

Impression: good product;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Decent red LED T10 wedge bulb

posted byMikkoG4 on 10/19/2015

I ordered this to replace the W16W bulb in my car's third brake light. As it gives red light, it will not "wash out" the color of the red lens, as a bright white LED might do. This LED gives it's light circumferentially, but not very much forward,... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great OBDII tester

posted byMikkoG4 on 10/07/2015

Great ELM327 OBDII tester. Plugs in to the cars OBD2-port and to your device via Wifi and thus works also with iOS devices (which don't always work with Bluetooth ELM tools). Just plug it in, connect via Wifi, and use an app of your choice (there... Read more

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Small heatsinks with adhesive tape

posted byMikkoG4 on 05/07/2015

Small heatsinks which come ready with double-sided adhesive tape. Easy to apply. Not sure on the performance though. The tape might not be a good heat conductor, I don't know for sure. Attaching these with metal clips and using thermal paste might... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Small and useful

posted byMikkoG4 on 05/07/2015

Got this for my iPod touch. Easy to use with for example Skype or recording audio. Small size and works plug-and-play.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good set of computer screws for DIYers

posted byMikkoG4 on 05/05/2015

A nice set of computer screws for motherboards, hard drives and PCI cards. The screws are of good quality and fit very well. Good packaging is a bonus!

Impression: Useful,Excellent item,handy;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent stand

Very well built and heavy stand, looks and feels like the original. Installed to PS3 with one screw so installation is quick and easy. PS3 takes less space with this stand and it's very stable with it. Price is ok for such a good product.

Impression: Very good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap flexible microUSB cable

I bought this for charging my phone in the car. The flexible cable gets rid of the problem with having too long cables getting tangled. The cable feels quite tightly coiled and is a bit hard to stretch at first. This does keep it well coiled when... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Simple and useful

Great Mini DisplayPort (male) to HDMI (female) adapter. Very good quality, fit and finish is near perfect. The adapter is a nice size, not too bulky so you can carry it around with your laptop. Tested with a 13-inch Macbook Air, works with 1080p... Read more

Impression: Very good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere