mcom89

14 1

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • cheap, works,

posted bymcom89 on 08/14/2015

the price is good and the quality also. it is easy to use as you find enough information on the internet. couldnt reach the checking distance of 80cm. in my room 5-10 were possible that it. maybe it is to bright. but its nice to play around with... Read more

Impression: OK;

0 0 0

• work great and price is awesome

this was my first arduino board and it works prefectly. perfect if you want to start with arduino. buy some other addons and you can have a lot of fun with it for a good price. lots on information on the internet. the price is the best you can get... Read more

Impression: perfect,excellent;

0 0 0

• cheap, simple to use, good quality

used this product for first Arduino tests. works fine and is easy to use. good to learn some basics in Arduino. the price is the best you can get and the quality is good.

Impression: Simple,Good product;

0 0 0

• cheap, works, nice to have

used the screen for my first weather station. it is easy to use as youll find several information on the internet. items is shipped protected. it is cheap and so good for first Arduino tests. you can do more stuff with it than you think

Impression: good;

0 0 0

• cheap and works

easy to use and works great. i bought other products from here too and never had any problems. just order everything you need. build a small weather station just for fun. the price is awesome. items comes good protected.

Impression: Very good;

0 0 0

• nice and cool to have

well even if you wont catch any fish its cool to have it an show around. also fun just to use it in your pool XD the quality is good and the price is awesome. you cant exchange the battery but i guess it will last long enough. didnt catch any fish... Read more

Impression: cool,Bright;

0 0 0

• great price and nice light

great light source for your home. i used some of them inside my house and also in my caravan. will reduce costs and also look nice and good. used power supply from dx. you wont get them cheaper somewhere else. they dont have a ce sign so if you to... Read more

Impression: good,Good price,Bright;

0 0 0

• good product for good price

LEDs give nice and warm light. realy surpised me. price is best you can get. they are easy to use and save you a lot if you install several in your house. they dont have a ce sign so maybe e.g. german customs will keep it. just place several small... Read more

Impression: Great price;

0 0 0

• cheap, helpful

tools inside are good and its a nice price for all of them. the box is cheap and I dont think waterpoof. also hard to lock. I love the survival saw. Used for a survival trip to sweden. nice to have

Impression: very good kit;

0 0 0

• Works great, cheap price, ne CE sign

cheap and good product. have several in use without a problem. nice light and well easy to use. only be aware that no CE sign is on it. so shipping to eg germany can be a problem as custom will keep it. just place a several small orders ;)

Impression: Good price;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere