DX » Community » Reviews » MountainYard's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • The best slingshot ammunition

posted byMountainYard on 06/11/2014

Fantastic little steel balls to be used as ammunition for slingshots. They are cheap and flawless as far as steel balls go. Good weight, good size and great density, so they won't break, even if you shoot them at concrete or metal targets. No cons, other ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good little pipe

posted byMountainYard on 09/25/2013

A very good little pipe, folds up very nicely and just looks like a little black cube when folded. Comes with a metal screen inside. Very good magnets that hold the two pieces together and lines up the hole very nicely. A little bit small, but that might ... Read more

0 0 0

• Precise and small scale

A very small and good scale, very precise (When used with a 5-gram calibration scale it was off by about 0.02 grams or something like that.) Easily used and looks good. Where I live (Norway) you would have to pay about $50 for something similar. The buttons ... Read more

1 0 2

• Classy cigarette case.

Holds a pack (20) cigarettes. Uses a springloaded metal arm to hold the cigarettes in place. Keeps the cigarettes from being bent or broken. Discreet and classy. It seems like the entire case is springloaded, so if you're not careful it might be thrown ... Read more

0 0 0

• Very helpful pipe cleaner

It's very helpful to clean pipes and other things where your fingers can't fit or Q-tips aren't strong enough to clean. It has three prongs to clean with, a scoop that is a little bent(by design), a straight stick and a little spoon that has a 90 degree ... Read more

0 0 0

• Very fun stickers

posted byMountainYard on 08/22/2013

I swapped these for the Kia badges on my car and it looks really cool. This is a good idea if you want your car to stick out of a crowd. The eyebrows are washed into the eyes, but this is not a big deal. I haven't had them long enough to know if the tape ... Read more

0 0 0

• Awesome shirt, but a little small

posted byMountainYard on 08/22/2013

It's a very cool, and fun shirt. It's made of a good fabric and it's quite soft. It's not like a regular cotton shirt, but it's still very good. It's a bit small. I'm usually XL, and this is abit snug on me. I should have ordered a size larger. Minor ... Read more

0 0 0

• Beautiful, looks like the one in the anime

posted byMountainYard on 01/25/2012

Great pocket watch! Looks just like the one in the anime! Has engraved "Don't Forget 3.Oct.11" Has a nice string that you can connect to the edge of your pocket or to one of the holes in your coat. Feels abit flimsy. Has a wierd clock on the ... Read more

0 0 0

• Wonderful!

posted byMountainYard on 01/25/2012

Works like a charm! I've had some problems with it not always working, but a second later it works again. The bulb-setting is genius. I'm using this primarily to capture pictures of Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) and I just put the settings on what ... Read more

0 0 0

• Cuup, but uncomfortable

posted byMountainYard on 12/07/2010

It's very sturdy and it looks great! The way it's fastened is very good, because it is tightened all around the head, not just at one point. It's also very soft and has pads around the edges and for your cheeks, but there's no room for the nose(see Cons)... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections