mpr001

11 2

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • very good value

posted bympr001 on 09/02/2009

this is a good little light that lets motorists see you when you are cycling. it clips on and off easily and has the advantage of lights on the sides as well. it also seals so you don't have to worry about rain or splashes. you can not mount it on... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• very effective

posted bympr001 on 09/01/2009

these mud guards are very good for your bike. they stop the mud, splashes, gravel and all sorts of other stuff on the road from flying up off the road and hitting you when you are cycling. there are no mounting instructions - the front one mounts... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• great value

posted bympr001 on 07/31/2009

very strong, especially for such small magnets. they stick to each other so well they are hard to separate. i used them to attach a tube light (diy project) to my bicycle and it does not fall off even when i hit bumps in the road. the price is - a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• nice and bright

posted bympr001 on 07/31/2009

these are nice and bright. excellent price too. one leg is longer so you know which side is positive and which side is negative. as long as you know what you're doing, they are very easy to use. they solder very easily and very visible. i have no... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• excellent light

posted bympr001 on 07/27/2009

this is an excellent light for cyclists. it is nice and bright - easy for motorists to see you at night. i really like the ring just behind the main light that allows it to be seen from the sides. the mount is kind of cheap - mine broke installing... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• comfortable!

posted bympr001 on 07/26/2009

very comfortable, very easy to install. cool colours just like the picture. also includes bar-end plugs that can be removed easily if you have handlebar extensions. none at all except that you might not get the colour you want. on the other hand -... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• comfortable for small hands

posted bympr001 on 07/23/2009

they fit very nicely if you have small hands. bright vivid colours make them look cool. i cannot ride my bike without gloves and these are perfect for me - i wish i found them a long time ago! they also have nice soft padding in the palms to make... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• cool

posted bympr001 on 07/18/2009

this is a very cool lighter, especially as a gag gift. it fits nicely in your cigarette case or pack, so you know you always have a lighter handy (dont ya hate having smokes and no lighter!) I'm also surprised how much butane it holds! you have to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• great value

posted bympr001 on 07/15/2009

very easy to install. nice bright lights that make it easy to see cyclist at night. easy to install batteries. ad says 2 but looks like only one - yes they send 2! i would not ride at night without themJ - i just leave them permanently installed a... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• excellent value!

posted bympr001 on 07/12/2009

I do a lot of cycling and I have used a lot of different accessories. this item is one of the best things i have ever bought. if you buy a bike light with mount and one or the other breaks you need to replace the whole thing - this will hold a of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere