llasher

230 26

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Unusual stogie slicer

posted byllasher on 06/14/2013

Sturdy, heavy feel Good blade movement Competitively priced I'm told the screws fall out Not a compact, pocket slicer Cigar cutters can hurt you Cigar smoking is fun. Don't let killjoys tell you it can cause oral cancer, they're just jealous of your obvious ... Read more

0 0

• A case of "I like it"

posted byllasher on 06/14/2013

Sturdy Good lead length and quality Strong base Price Large size not for all applications These are not a 9V battery case I have seen much in standard electronics catalogues, although they may be there. In fact, so unaccustomed was I to such a design ... Read more

1 0

• Byatch cutter

posted byllasher on 01/18/2012

Sturdy build Fashionable black and yellow 3 blades Heavy More blades would be nice A dollar cheaper? The rubber handle will get scummy This is a nicely weighted box cutter, you can grip it firmly and cut shyat. I know these cheap blades only last a few ... Read more

0 0

• So very cold and bright

posted byllasher on 12/27/2011

Cheap Cold white light The optic lens doesn't fit! Small pads for wires A good price for a 3 emitter cold white LED. The strip is a good form factor: attaches easily to an aluminium strip heatsink type deal that you can DIY (I bought some alum L shaped ... Read more

3 0

• Enlargement device

posted byllasher on 07/03/2011

Good weight Bright with 6 LEDs 2 switch positions/brightnesses Big lens Two position switch easy to leave on! I still want it to be brighter I bought this because of the price and reviews, and reckon this is one of the better of this type on Dx. The LEDs ... Read more

3 0

• Third hand relief

posted byllasher on 05/22/2011

Good weight base Fairly useful design Useable magnifier Average build quality Screw clamp alligator clips unreliable I am quite happy with this device, although probably would have chosen to have one with a light and I haven't found the iron holder much ... Read more

0 0

• A reel steal

posted byllasher on 04/22/2011

Nice and shiny Really cool looking and can be polished with soft cloth Slide on two piece design Good value Button access good Lightweight but looks heavy Molding joins can be seen and look a bit messy Silver covering coming off/thin in places and can ... Read more

2 0

• An iron for solderers

posted byllasher on 04/22/2011

Good price for a soldering iron Clear case looks cool Light to handle Not sure how accurate and useful temp control is (I keep on full all the time) Build quality of dial is average US plug type I have no idea what the wire and clamp does (not really ... Read more

0 0

• A glowing review

posted byllasher on 04/20/2011

Glows in dark, as advertised Fits like a glowing glove Soft silicon, like a prosthetic titty Doesn't glow that much Gave me testicular cancer iPhone 4 cases are great, you can change them and people look at your iPhone differently. Each day! This one ... Read more

1 0

• C30, C60, C90 Go

posted byllasher on 04/16/2011

Ridiculously cheap Looks cool Rubbery and easy to fit over iPhone No slot for iPhone charger plug Rubber probably will not age well Would have preferred a C120 metal tape In the 70s we were all told that "home taping is killing music, and it's illegal&... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections