PotentM1

16 6

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • It does what it says

posted byPotentM1 on 11/24/2013

Bright display. Large enough to be seen from a distance. Seems accurate. I have used this for a year monitoring voltages. Right now I have it attached to storage batteries outside on my solar emergency power system. I can see the reading from inside so ... Read more

0 0 0

• Like this better than Sipik 68

posted byPotentM1 on 12/29/2012

Good amount of light produced from a single fresh AA. Can still use weak AA batteries if you only need a dim light. Compared to Sipik 68 it can be zoomed to throw a considerably narrower beam. I sometimes use it to point out stars at night - you can see ... Read more

0 0 0

• Nice all around flashlight

posted byPotentM1 on 12/23/2012

It is a good size, fits well in hand. Good quality fit and finish for such a low price. Clip for pants pocket carry. No objectionable tint. Good middle of the road throw/spill. You can take it apart easily. It doesn't tail stand. Clip is slightly flimsy.... Read more

0 0 0

• powerful and compact

A lot of power from a small package. Zoom-to-throw mechanism requires a firm push. Can zoom with one hand, and the action feels smooth. Clip is sturdy and can carry clipped to your front pants pocket. Tail stands nicely. Cheapest XML zoomie flashlight ... Read more

0 0 1

• Nice holster for belt mount medium to large flashlight

Good sized holster for my flashlights up to 15.5-cm long and body diameter up to 3.4 cm. I have a 1x26650 powered flashlight that just fits! Build quality is good for under $2. Camo pattern looks fairly modern. You can either thread your belt through ... Read more

0 0 0

• Excellent value in P60 capable flashlight

posted byPotentM1 on 11/23/2012

Excellent value. Sturdy build for the price. Good size - feels good in the hand. The clip is good for front pants pocket carry. Able to accept other P60 type drop in modules. Mode memory is nice, as I prefer to start in medium or low inside the house.... Read more

0 0 0

• Nice all around performer - in an attractive green color

posted byPotentM1 on 09/26/2012

It may be possible that they underestimated the brightness? Looks somewhat brighter than 120 lumens to me. Striking, very attractive green color - my son's favorite color. Easy to operate - can zoom with one hand and it stays in position. Good neutral ... Read more

0 0 1

• Good sources of bright yellow light!

Active emitter area is very small - almost a point source of light. The yellow light seems to be nearly monochromatic. The light looks very similar to the light put out by a low pressure sodium bulb - a fairly pure yellow. I can't measure lumens accurately ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good flashlight to give to a child

Inexpensive. Fits well in your hand. Zooming function can be done with one hand. Zooming head not too loose - it keeps its position. Not so bright that you would hesitate to give it to a child. Red ring lights when on and helps you quickly spot your child ... Read more

0 0 1

• Handy and easy to solder

posted byPotentM1 on 08/19/2012

Even with my mediocre soldering skills and aging eyes I am able to successfully solder emitters to these boards. 3 pads are marked minus, 3 pads marked plus. A dab of thermal paste/grease on the underside of your LED is recommended. If you're sloppy or ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections