Nastalia

5 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good cable for very low price

posted byNastalia on 04/24/2013

Even if it is not fanzy because it does not seem as a brand cable (nor HTC nor Samsung) it works perfectly. I have one in my house and another at work, so I can charge my phone everywhere. My collegue at work liked it so much that he stole it from... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cool gadget but too big

posted byNastalia on 04/24/2013

It is a really cool gadget, it seems like an actual hamburguer. In all my parties people always ask me where did I bought it the moment they see it, and they want to order one for themselves or for a gift. In my opinion it is too big compared with... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• It works perfectly

posted byNastalia on 02/27/2013

It is very useful. I lost the original headphones and couldn't hear the radio nor my music anymore. I think is the best choice instead of buying original headphones Some of my friends thought it was too short, but for me it was perfect, as the of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• It works but eventually it breaks

The sticker makes the wire seem original. The best choice for having one cable in the car, and another at work. Bad finishings (one plastic part was broken already). After a couple of months of use both wires eventualy broke down, the plastic were... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• It adapts perfectly to your phone

It adapts perfectly to your phone, the holes and the buttons. However sometimes I've had problems when charging the phone, that the charger didn't fit well because the case was interfering a bit. I thought it was going to be stronger, but it turns... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere