NegoTiberio

17 341

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Never cook more than you need

posted byNegoTiberio on 05/26/2017

Since I can't measure spaghetti for the life of me, I bought this. Well, the measuring is on point for hungry spaghetti-loving people. The plastic is kind of rubbery and the thing feels solid. I have been using it for a year now and still works it... Read more

Impression: Very nice;

15 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good holder

Build material is good. Strong enough band. iPod fits nicely. Does the job cheaply. Never had a problem with it.

Impression: sturdy;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cute pig timer

Doesn't feel cheap as it is very heavy. Sturdy turning mechanism. It works as advertised, set a time, it will tick it's way down and end in a high school bell sound that's unmistakable and loud enough to be heard from anywhere in the house (unless... Read more

Impression: Cute and useful;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• I just reviewed the blue one

The plastic feels rubbery, not dry at all. The build quality is very nice. It does the job, holding your lids... uh, vertically. If you hate leaving the lids on the counter or around the sink, buy this.

Impression: Useful;

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice lid holder

The plastic feels rubbery, not dry at all. The build quality is very nice. It does the job, holding your lids... uh, vertically. If you hate leaving the lids on the counter or around the sink, buy this.

Impression: nice;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Funny novelty that works

The thing actually works. If you cook a lot and constantly get the smell of, say, seafood on your hands, use this thing and voila, the smell is gone. Wash your hands with soap for a scented finish and you are done. After a couple of years of and... Read more

Impression: effective;

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• Decent cables

I bought 3 cables and DX sent me 3 cables: two of the right kind and one wrong. The cables that were right lasted me about a year each, the other one didn't fit my device, so I will never know.

Impression: good;

19 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good repeater

Easy to set up. As with every repeater, the speed tends to be, say, 75% of the one the modem puts out itself. Walls are the biggest problem, so find a place where you have pipes on the walls, it really helps with the signal. Also, the reset button... Read more

Impression: Very good;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good batteries

This pack arrived without a problem. All the batteries worked. I don't know if they are supposed to last a long time, but I've been having to replace the BIOS battery on the desktop computer yearly.

Impression: Decent price;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does the job

I haven't used as a data cable since I don't have much to send or receive from a computer. As a charging cable it does the job. Lasts as long as your patience and care, in my case not very long.

Impression: Good value;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere