DX » Community » Reviews » NicolasR's reviews

NicolasR

9 18

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Excellent features for a decent price !

posted byNicolasR on 09/20/2012

I'm really glad i bought this one: The design is pretty slick and the features are awesome. First, it is a smart cover indeed: It switches the tablet on/off. I also like the possibilty to incurvate the tablet in two different degrees and of course in ... Read more

1 0 5

• Excellent item

posted byNicolasR on 09/19/2012

It is well built and protected for a cheap item. Plugs are reinforced, and the lenght is perfect. It is basically a quality µUSB to USB OTG cable and should work with every device comaptible. Its a nice cable for my Google Nexus 7: Gamepads, keyboards ... Read more

0 0 1

• Fine tool

posted byNicolasR on 04/05/2011

The 3 tools are just fine: I use them with my VaporGenie pipe, and found all of them to be very convenient. Even the spoon is just the right size for me ! The material itself is OK, however the slider is very loose on my unit. I really cant tell if it ... Read more

0 0 1

• Effective, but not that great !

posted byNicolasR on 04/05/2011

It really looks like the stupidest gadget, but this really works ! You can give a second life to some clothes you like. You can, but will you ? The shaver itself is pretty small, and if this is even more convenient for socks, it is a pain when you have ... Read more

0 0 1

• Sharp and solid, but ...

posted byNicolasR on 03/13/2011

- The blade si pretty sharp - The material is really durable ! - Folding mechanism impossible to trigger without wanting it - Folding mechanism a bit hard to trigger even when wanted the 30 first times ! - The knife is a bit heavy ... - ... And quite ... Read more

0 0 1

• This is THE dock

posted byNicolasR on 09/15/2010

It fits ALL apple devices perfectly, cases or not. I was able to synchronize iPhone 2g, iPhone 3GS with a slim case, iPhone 4 with a bulky case and iPod Nano 3G with two different cases. Plus, the round design is pretty stylish if you have a neat desk.... Read more

0 0 1

• Not recommending ...

posted byNicolasR on 08/08/2010

It does protects the back of pour phone from scratches. It aint that expensive compared to branded competition ! There's several of them and they are quite important. Firstly, forget about flash with this case. Every time flash is used, the cover is enlightened ... Read more

0 0 1

• Not perfect at all ...

posted byNicolasR on 07/24/2010

Cheap compared to the products you can find in your local retail store ... ... But theres a reason for that. It comes unisize, and it just may not fits your knee. It doesnt fit mine, and i dont even have "big" knee. I usually wear Large size ... Read more

0 0 6

• Excellent mousepad

posted byNicolasR on 07/24/2010

I'm using this mousepad since one year now. The material is top quality, very durable and is just as new as the day i installed it. The thickness is perfect, and it is very easily washable. I cant think of any con right now. In one year of intensive use,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections