nikoladd

21 15

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Tiny knife

posted bynikoladd on 10/03/2013

- Very compact knife. You can remove the pads on the handles and make it even thinner. - Came sharp out of the box. - It's pretty cheap. - No locking, but spring is stiff enough for that size. - none really. - The blade is pretty thin and the is a... Read more

0 0 0

• This knife is Tekut IronMan

posted bynikoladd on 10/03/2013

- Good quality steel. Similar to 440 with Mo,Va additions from other brands. Good wear resistance. Can be sharpened pretty sharp. - It's slim design with deep pocket clip. - Blade is think enough(2.3mm). - Nice finish of the blade and the handle.... Read more

0 0 0

• great compact knife

posted bynikoladd on 09/12/2013

- It's a Tekut knife. I've had other knives from that same brand and I like the brand so far. - It's a compact knife for everyday carry. - Has a VERY WELL POSITIONED clip. - Steel quality is good. It's written as 7Cr17MoV steel. Looks like so as a... Read more

0 0 0

• Seems the real thing!

posted bynikoladd on 01/21/2013

- It's the real thing - Victorinox - Small tool very handy for keychain - Has most important personal tools you'd like to have with you at all times. - Looks very well made quality item, which is to be expected of the swiss original. - Price is -... Read more

1 0 0

• It's smaller then I thought, but not bad tool!

posted bynikoladd on 01/21/2013

- There are a lot of tools. - It's pretty compact and has a nice holster - Built seems ok. - Price is pretty good for such a tool. - has a hammer. Main reason I bought it actually. - not necessarily a con but it's a small tool. You can't really in... Read more

0 0 3

• A good flashlight package

posted bynikoladd on 01/12/2013

+The flashlight is pretty solid. +There are two batteries + charger+holster, so it's a whole package. +Zooming is pretty good. Very easy to use and smooth. - The led is not 1000 lumen. It's gives less light than my 350LM rated flashlight I would -... Read more

0 0 1

• It's a good heater!

+Powerful enough heater. Gives you unlimited hot water. Great for kitchen. +The build quality is quite good. Fits perfectly! +There is water economy nozzle. +There is electrical protection. - No english manual. - You can not change the Chinese AC... Read more

2 0 2

• A good USB3 card

It's a USB3 4port card :) The ports seem to have nice power level and seem to be pretty fast. That is precisely why I bought it. I'm not sure that the card can handle full speed USB3 transfer for arbitrary long time, but I've cloned a 500GB disk a... Read more

0 0 1

• It's very nice

It's very well done. The material is good density plywood cut with laser. It's an easy puzzle. The guide how to build it is on the back of the box, as shown in the picture. It fits well and looks great! There are spare parts too! The solar cell is... Read more

0 0 0

• Pretty good binoculars

posted bynikoladd on 08/08/2012

Clear picture (30mm). Good zoom (8x). Good build quality. Good accessories: You get two cleaning cloths, strap and a holster/bag None actually. It's a bit bulkier than I expected but not much. I bought these to put in my car to use when we go out... Read more

0 0 3

DX Everywhere