nikolastsr

10 12

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Nice and small

posted bynikolastsr on 09/17/2016

Very nice module. Small and cheap. Easy to use. You can also find libraries to drive it. Great voltage range (many solutions to power it) Perfect for "robot" project .

Impression: good;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfect fit

It fits perfectly on the screen. Really easy to apply, it doesn't leave bubbles under the screen. Anti-scrape is really good. Anti fingerprints is not so good as the phone screen itself but is pretty good (phone screen anti fingerprint was ) I the... Read more

Impression: must have;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Really satisfied

Nice price, excellent fit . You can barely detect it on your phone. Provides good protection Combine with a glass screen and I thing you are fully protected.

Impression: Excellent fit;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Really prectical tool

posted bynikolastsr on 11/11/2015

Cheap product, not he cheapest on DX, and relatively good. Very practical to have around. I always carry it on my camera bag but you can carry it in your pocket if you "travel light". I don't use it a lot (I try to avoid things from touching my it... Read more

Impression: Looks good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice tool set

This is a good tool set for cleaning your camera equipment. It has alla you need (or you mostly need) for light or persistent dirt. It is always on my camera bag. (along with a lens cleaning pen SKU 136844)

Impression: Nice & portable;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• For really close shots

Pros: Good priced product and it works fine. Cons: You combine the rings to get the length you want. There are 3 extension rings but there are only one start and on end ring and they all screw with each other. So if you want to change the length 2... Read more

Impression: yes, is a macro extension ;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good product with nice fit.

I bought my A6000 with the kit lens so I purchased this product for when I remove the lens from the camera. Now I can protect both the camera body and the lens. Sony could include something like this with their camera-kit lens product but they So... Read more

Impression: Good product;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice and Useful

Useful adapter if you have an old Olumpus lens that you want to mount on your NEX camera. This is a simple adapter with no electronics so you have to manually control focus and aperture.

Impression: nice and useful;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A good printer but ...

Pros: All parts are there. Pretty easy to assembly, there are videos (although not very detailed). All electronics worked fine. You can have your first print very easy . Cons: (This is the reason why I;m leaving a review) This is a cheap printer &... Read more

Impression: A good printer but...;

5 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good Product - Nice Buy

posted bynikolastsr on 10/13/2012

The product is made of decent materials - build quality. I bought it to replace my laptop DVD which I rarely used and is an excellent fit. I tried an SSD and a standard HDD and both worked perfectly. It has all the necessary holes to secure it to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere