nuess0r

4 1

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good adapter to keep up

posted bynuess0r on 07/20/2015

I bought this adapter for my camping solar cell. This solar cell is used to charge mobile phones and other stuff during camping and holidays. I bought it some years ago and they delivered a large bunch of adapters for different phone brands. But I... Read more

Impression: Satisfied;

0 0 0

• A nice clock for geeks and nerds.

posted bynuess0r on 07/20/2015

I bought this clock for our local hackerspace. I was positively impressed to see such a funny geeky product on deal extreme (That's why I HAD to order it :-) ). The clock looks nice. Also it is made very simple. It's just a normal clock module a... Read more

Impression: Fun item with nice ideas;

0 0 0

• For the price, it's nice

posted bynuess0r on 06/06/2013

- Cheap - Bright - Aditional strap band over your head, feels more comfortable to wear compared to other cheap models with only a strap around your head. When you adjust it right it sits comforable and securely on your head. - Button with good On... Read more

0 0 1

• Feels well, screw was to long

posted bynuess0r on 11/21/2012

The material feels nice comfortable and roboust. Looks like it will serve for serveral years. The shoulder part is quite thick, so heavy cameras are way more comfortable to wear than with the original straps. The screw to mount the base plate to I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere