Tweaker1

13 9

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great clearomizer for a small price

posted byTweaker1 on 07/25/2013

I am using this clearomizer for a few days now and I must say it is my favorite one among the Kanger Protank, Vivi Mini Nova and some CE4's. It is my first mesh-based tank, but it has a good amount of vapor, no leaks, no sucking liquid, no burnt smell,... Read more

3 0

• My favorite apple

posted byTweaker1 on 07/24/2013

This is my first apple flavor, but I like it! Gives a good amount of vape and smells exactly like what it is supposed to.... Apples! The price is right also, you pay 2x more at other webshops! The bottles nozzles are a bit wide, so depending on your atomizer ... Read more

0 0

• Very good rebuildable atomizer for a very small price!

posted byTweaker1 on 07/24/2013

The device comes only with an allen key that barely fits, but other than that it is a great atomizer. You will need mesh and a spool of resistance wire to rebuild once the time comes to do that, but these parts are usually available from your local store.... Read more

4 0

• Great charger!

posted byTweaker1 on 07/09/2013

The best charger ever found on DX! Forget about all the Trustfire ones and go for this one instead. It is a little more expensive but more value for money. Comes in a nice box with EU (round pin) adapter and a car 12VDC cigarette lighter plug. Each battery ... Read more

0 0

• PLEASE NOTE: BATTERY SHOULD BE UPSIDE DOWN!

posted byTweaker1 on 12/20/2010

-Good looking laser -Focussing works well -Can burn dark materials when well focussed -Key lock, this is a must when children have access to these devices. 18650 battery included and lasts a few hours, much better than the AAA lasers! -No instructions ... Read more

0 0

• No more Wii battery hassle.

posted byTweaker1 on 12/01/2010

-Price -Battery capacity. Although over-rated, it is still good for approximately 2500 mAh. -Amazingly well built. Fits perfectly into the Wii controller battery compartment and replaces the closing lid as well. -Li-Ion batteries are known to hold their ... Read more

0 0

• Great value for money

-Great price. Again, nobody can beat this price. I have seen these connectors for $5,00... EACH! -Easy to solder the center pin when you use a 1mm tip on a 50W iron. You need to go into a small gap and don't want to touch/heat the screen housing causing ... Read more

0 0

• Great deal!

-Price. There is no way somebody else can beat this price! I have seen these for 12$ each! -Quality is quite good. The coax cable quality is pretty good (teflon core). It does not melt when it gets too hot, like cheaper cable does. -Ideal when you want ... Read more

0 0

• Charger blew up

-Having said that in my erarlier review, this E-cig is still the best I have ever owned. Today the charger blew with a questionable sound and smell. I now charge my batteries with an RC LiIon charger till I get a replacement from DX. My 3 stars for the ... Read more

0 0

• Nice little extra PSU

posted byTweaker1 on 11/30/2010

-I use this adaptor as a second one for my Sony Vaio, as I run around with my laptop between the office and the living room. The second adaptor makes life a lot easier as I have now power at the ease of plug&play. -The build quality is good; after ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections