pedh67

16 5

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Bright

posted bypedh67 on 05/08/2013

Bought this to get a brigher light than the normal one T6 lamps. It is brighter by a big margin. I have not doen any good comparesion though. All three normal modes are bright with a good set in brighness between then. Not 100-20% as in other lamps Good ... Read more

1 0

• Nice lamp but not perfect

posted bypedh67 on 12/14/2012

Nice headlamp for the money. The light is bright enough for running trails in the dark and for cross country skiing. Runtime is of coures depended on batteries used. I use SKU 20392 and they run for more than 1.5hour on max, in minus 10 degree C. Charger ... Read more

1 0

• Good present for the kids

posted bypedh67 on 09/27/2012

* a lot of challenges fot the brain * Decent quality * good price * None really. I bought it and splited the set into a few smaller packages that we used as a Christmas kalender for the kids. One or two teaser in each package. Bring it with you one trip ... Read more

0 0

• usefull for audio conferancing

posted bypedh67 on 09/27/2012

* Small size * Supricingly good sound quality for the size. * Easy to charger via USB * USB cable included * To short 3.5mm cable * No 3.5 to 2.5mm cable included. * The bellow is a little bit fragile Bought it to usa for audio conferencing. Works prerfect ... Read more

0 0

• good combo

posted bypedh67 on 09/21/2012

* Small little lights that makes you vsable. * Both front and rear light in combo. * Small and easy to mount. * Battery included and good battery life. * Both lights are black, bothe front and rear. You need to turn the mon to see if it's the white or ... Read more

3 0

• Helmet binding for the lamp

* Mounted to the top of the helmet you get a perfect place for a light during biking * * The velcro bands are to long. Had to cut of half. * A little difficult to mount and to get the lamp to point straight. Need ed to do som adjustment and re- mounting ... Read more

0 0

• Me Like

* Good quality. * nice crome finish. * good price. * Would like to have cuf links with 6 speed shift pattern or automatic shift pattern. * They come without a box. OK you can not get everything for that price Since I work in the automotive industy with ... Read more

0 0

• Best light I have had

*Bright. * good battery time. *Half effect is still bright enough for trailrunning. The headset is not the best on the market for running or cross country skiing. I bought a better one as nice upgrade. You need the extention cord if you shall have the ... Read more

0 0

• Smart design

posted bypedh67 on 09/20/2012

* Perfect for organising headphone wires. * Comes in enough colours so the wholer family can pick their favorite colour. * smaller than expected * Fun design * Maybe on the brink of being to small if the headphone has a thick wire. * Not for this little ... Read more

0 0

• Nice idea but not so good

posted bypedh67 on 09/20/2012

* Cool little mug. * Light and propobly good for camping or hicking. * Attention getter in the office or during hicking. * cheap * The mug is to light to be usefull as an office mug * The carabiner was not screwed to the mugg in a good was. * Poor quality ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections