DX » Community » Reviews » pedroa1991's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Nice trick

posted bypedroa1991 on 06/03/2013

It's a cheap and easy to perform magic trick. It's good for begginers. You can carry this everywhere. (pt) é um trque barato e fácil de fazer, é bom para iniciantes. Voce pode carregar para todo lugar. It doesn't explain how to perform ... Read more

1 1

• Good Ilumination

Iluminates well the keyboard. Good to use the laptop at night. Doesn't uses a lot of power. (pt) Ilumina bem o teclado. Bom para usar o laptop a noite. Nao usa muitoa energia It seems it will break the usb of the laptop. It's a little heavy. (pt) Parece ... Read more

1 0

• Protects well the HD

This protective leather case avoids damage in my HDD. It is good for people like me, who drops it very often. The color is very beautiful and it is very resistent. Does't make the HDD hotter, the temperature is the same, does't disturb the usb cable. ... Read more

1 0

• Big mouse pad

The mouse pad quality is good.. The mouse glides very well on the mouse pad! Good for gaming, better for desktop users The only con is the size. In my opinion it is too big, but it was specified. Got the luigi-kart one, not very beautiful at all... I ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections