preco

12 1

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good quality shield for Arduino boards

posted bypreco on 09/09/2014

Pros: Tested with arduino Uno, worked as expected (I still haven't test the SD functionality, only the ethernet connection) Cons: It came with a little foam protecting the lower pins, despite that, some pins were bended during the shipment. Other thoughts:... Read more

Good quality shield for Arduino boards

Impression: Good board for arduino projects;

0 0 0

• Thick and resistant

posted bypreco on 01/21/2014

- It is made of a thick plastic, very resistant - The ziplock mechanism is double locked and came with a little clip to help closing it - It is huge, you can easily put 3 or 4 thick blankets or all your winter clothes (the pack contains 2 bags, in one ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good product

posted bypreco on 10/15/2013

I bought it for my dog, it suits very well for a 5kg (11 lb) small dog. It has a very comfortable touch and is easy to wash, because of the fabric. It is very light, perfect for spring or fall weather. Even after the washing, it didn't become stretched ... Read more

0 0 0

• Very good

I bought it for my dog, it suits very well for a 10kg (22 lb) small dog. It has a very comfortable touch and is easy to wash, because of the fabric. It is very light, perfect for spring or fall weather. Even after the washing, it didn't become stretched ... Read more

0 0 0

• It suits fine

I bought for my girlfriend's cellphone, she really like it. It has a glossy coating, very well made (no sharp edges, nice fitting, etc.). I highly recommend this case, it serves just right. I have no cons about this product, it is exactly what I was expecting!... Read more

0 0 0

• It suits just fine

I bought for my girlfriend's cellphone, she really like it. It has a glossy coating, very well made (no sharp edges, nice fitting, etc.). I highly recommend this case, it serves just right. I have no cons about this product, it is exactly what I was expecting!... Read more

0 0 0

• Works fine

posted bypreco on 09/18/2013

It's just plug and play Works pretty well in Samsung i9505 S4, I just inserted the connector in the microUSB slot and plugged the HDMI cable in my tv. Tested with an HD video and it played very smoothly. It also charges the cellphone while plugged (not ... Read more

0 0 0

• Better than expected

posted bypreco on 07/15/2013

It works perfectly fine with my USB mouse, USB keyboard, pendrives and even an external HDD (without the need for an external power source, which I couldn't get even from my frontside PC USB port) Can't think of any cons so far It delivers exactly what ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good product

* Excelent finish (it had no errors, sharp edges, etc); * It has a little bending on the rear, that can be used to place the Samsung S4 sideways, good for watching movies, skyping or playing games with a bluetooth controller; * Magnetic closure makes ... Read more

0 0 0

• It just works perfectly

* Excellent price; * Extremely fast (it's a class 10 card and behaves like one); * Comes in a protective case that can serve as a travel case. It didn't come with an SD adapter, but is not an issue to me, since I bought it to use in my phone The price ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections