Andrewk35

33 2

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Best Desktop microphone available

posted byAndrewk35 on 02/10/2010

- microphone is perfect for sue witha computer.. - clear and crisp recording - stand and flexible next work great for positioning for chatting - the fuzzy cover that is meant to prevent the hissing noise when you blow into the mic doesn't really work ... Read more

0 0

• Excellent useable item for exercise and fitness

posted byAndrewk35 on 02/10/2010

- Good holder for iphone to strap on during exercise and running - nice clear front so you can access and use the iphone as per normal while jogging - velcro adjustable size strap - material may not be very easy to wash especially if it gets soaked in ... Read more

1 0

• nice addon for iphone to workout with

posted byAndrewk35 on 11/21/2009

- nice fit and adjustable width/length to accomodate different arm sizes - nice tight fit pouch for iphone to seat in - clear cover that also allows iphone to be used whilst in the armband - nice meshy design that looks kinda cool - price is great, really ... Read more

0 0

• Genuine PS3 Control for sure

posted byAndrewk35 on 11/16/2009

- excellent price for what seems to be a very genuine product. - works well with my PS3 Slim - looks exactly like the real deal - feels/sounds like the real deal - price is what makes it the best thing ever! got this for about half the price of what would ... Read more

0 0

• simple easy replacement cable

- overall a nice replacement cable for many computer products, Printer, scanner etc.. - comes in that sexxy computer grey colour we all love with cables - you can use these as a cowboy whip and run around whipping people with it, aparrently it really ... Read more

0 0

• not great, but acceptable as spares

- looks kinda like the real thing - has inline remote with volume up and volume down buttons - sound quality is sub-par, but then again, for the price you're paying, you shouldnt really be complaining. - the grey lip around the earphone rim and at the ... Read more

0 0

• mini iphone USB cable

posted byAndrewk35 on 09/15/2009

- works with iPhone 3GS and possible with other devices eg. ipods etc - small and cheap - It actually just works. - - doesn't feel as smooth to insert as the original iPhone cable but it still works without any damage to the phone. colour isnt exactly ... Read more

0 0

• SATA cable, not PATA! :D

posted byAndrewk35 on 09/09/2009

- great price for a good and well made cable for your pc. - works fine. - looks really good. as good as the original one i got with my Gigabyte motherboard. - very pleased - If only DX could get more in with varying lengths so there isnt too much/too ... Read more

0 0

• 4gb memory card at a very reasonable price

posted byAndrewk35 on 09/06/2009

- card works, legit 4gb space as reported - card speed is good - works well with the R4 DS ROM card - supplier problems and sourcing sucks..i wanted more :P - unsure if it is an original or jsut a genericl rebadged card- but i guess if they wanted to ... Read more

0 0

• calbe wrap that does it stuff

posted byAndrewk35 on 09/06/2009

- does what its supposed to - kinda looks good in the pics - i didnt find them as useful or practical to use as others have stated - also colour is ulike that in the photo, the one i got came as a much darker kind of green. - made of some rubberised plastic.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections