FarmerKZ

4 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good card for small money

posted byFarmerKZ on 06/24/2011

Good speed of reading/writing. Very well approaches for operation with mine GPS the navigator (SKU 23569). None at this time. May be later? :-) I have bought this card for usage with SKU 23569. At once after purchase I have tested it for speed of reading/... Read more

0 0

• Must have

Very good device. Compact, convenient and simple in usage. Good accuracy, sufficient for house usage. Two AAA battery included, not the problem to buy them, but it is more convenient when they are available at once in a set IMHO there are no serious lacks.... Read more

0 0

• Good and cheap GPS

The big screen, bright enough though on the sun it is visible not so well. Except preinstalled IGO installed and tested: IGO Primo, Garmin XT, Ozi Explorer, SAS4WinCE, Navitel. The additional software, games etc. is easily installed. Very bad battery.... Read more

0 0

• Good purchase

Very simple and convenient in usage. If you need to do regularly tracks of your travelings I recommend to buy. An operating time of the battery before charging approximately 14 hours. Memory for approximately 170000 points of a track (coordinate, height,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections